Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
TOOF AKE
05 Jan 10 03:28
| Topic/replies: 20 | Blogger: TOOF AKE's blog
is there a way to get one added? why isnt there one in the first place!?
Pause Switch to Standard View 'To Walk' market
Show More
Report TOOF AKE January 5, 2010 3:32 AM GMT
oh yeah, and new entries? theres enough speculation!
Report Cider January 5, 2010 9:14 AM GMT
fyi Paddie has a first to walk market.
Report TOOF AKE January 5, 2010 2:21 PM GMT
yeah, i know there are some at other bookies, is there a way to request one on here?
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 2:23 PM GMT
PP's has gone?
Report Cider January 5, 2010 2:23 PM GMT
Mail them, info@betfair.com
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 2:24 PM GMT
I'd want to be on Vinnie reading tonights spolier (it's on DS)
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 2:30 PM GMT
2 mentions of him wanting out.
He doesn't seem the best mixer and already looks bored.
In bed again on LF this afternoon.
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 2:31 PM GMT
while steph has another good show and wants to stay for the whole 3 weeks. :)
Report Cider January 5, 2010 2:36 PM GMT
Ta for that. Yes I took 20's on Vinnie as he doesn't need the cash or the notoriety.
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 2:49 PM GMT
I was tempted to back him for the same reasons.
Market gone now tho :(
Report charliebigpotatoes January 5, 2010 2:53 PM GMT
five leaves, don't worry he's very unlikely to leave. It a big fee to walk away from - part of which is promised to charity. Notably he rescheduled his birthday with his family to Feb 5th, so he's clearly serious about his sentence...
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 3:00 PM GMT
You're probably right charlie, but the fact he looks bored and isn't mixing well must be a worry to those who have backed him.
Unlike the delightful steph who seems to be loving it in there :)
Report ONION January 5, 2010 3:05 PM GMT
ive always had vinnie as a walker.
When stephen recited the AA prayer last night Vinnie said 'youll have to teach me that before i leave" It was the way he said it that gave me the impression he might not hang around if he didnt fancy it too much.
Report charliebigpotatoes January 5, 2010 3:08 PM GMT
Well, you say he "isn't mixing well" with this eclectic bunch of mainly tabloid celebrities but then, the public won't be surprised by that.

Have you seen the late night feed on Mr Marky? He sat up late into the night chatting with Stephen and he's appointed himself the house tea boy. I think he's doing fine. for full disclosure I've backed him, did you lay?
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 3:12 PM GMT
Yep, I've laid from the start.
I always thought he'd get bored and grouchy and his early support would fade.
Report maiaze January 5, 2010 3:18 PM GMT
Vinnie had a bad show last night imo and i can see why he wears a hat with that dyed black hair god knows who should be fav though this is a perfect reality show very very open.
Report maiaze January 5, 2010 3:19 PM GMT
Got a spare 50 to put on the show but havent a clue who to back so will hold it back for a bit.
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 3:23 PM GMT
steph!

I do think she should be favourite though i agree it's fairly open, maiaze and there's always a chance with characters like steph that she could blow it.
Bowers seems a nice enough bloke, but fairly quiet atm.
he could make a challenge with more coverage.
Report five leaves left January 5, 2010 3:24 PM GMT
same with Jonas, but he's already a short enough price.
Report maiaze January 5, 2010 3:29 PM GMT
Ime really torn with steph she was a right biatch in dynasty but was lovely in corrie. I loved her going in very elegant and the gayers and the elderley will have loved that but last nights show she had quite a few biatchy comments and looks and if i had allready backed her i would have tryed to over look those and look for her positives.

But seen as i am at the moment on the fence with her i see the good and bad so think i will sit and wait as for vinnie he could easily turn into a calzaghe. But personally i wouldnt put any1 on here of any1 they fancy as its definetley gonna be the best of a bad bunch.
Report charliebigpotatoes January 5, 2010 5:42 PM GMT
Did anyone get burned by this likely walker?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/1214552.stm
Report limited ability January 5, 2010 5:59 PM GMT
Dane Bowers doing an early impression of Jimmy White.
Report 400coups January 5, 2010 8:46 PM GMT
Stephanie is in character for this one; she is reprising her Dynasty role, arch ** with repartee but also down to earth.
Question is if she can stay in role for the whole time.
Report five leaves left January 6, 2010 9:36 AM GMT
Vinnie up most of the night 'contemplating' .
It looks like we have another Kenny on our hands.
Report five leaves left January 6, 2010 9:37 AM GMT
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1194075
Report portvalefc January 6, 2010 9:43 AM GMT
Good, be glad to see one of the faves leave early as an outsider backer.
Report GeorgeBrush January 6, 2010 9:43 AM GMT
Still a cracking lay price for a boring, potential walker
Report portvalefc January 6, 2010 9:45 AM GMT
To be honest, I never expected him to win it right from the start as he's a miserable git that just sits about. To think that people were backing 3.3's right at the start is just madness.
Report Finnished January 6, 2010 9:46 AM GMT
Let's hope they try to get him to stay until the first eviction. Probably will pick up a number of "doesn't want to be here" nominations, and eviction would be a way for him to partly save face and his fee (presuming they don't receive full pay if they walk?).
Report GeorgeBrush January 6, 2010 9:53 AM GMT
Presumably, but if the prods were desperate to get him he may not have any such clauses
Report Cider January 6, 2010 9:56 AM GMT
I've topped up on Vinnie @66-1, and a few others. The firms are definitely putting their eggs in the 'no nomination twist' basket. Plus a firm group has formed with the young smokers which could be quite a powerful lobby.
Report GeorgeBrush January 6, 2010 10:09 AM GMT
Would they nom VJ do you think Cider?
Report Cider January 6, 2010 10:16 AM GMT
Little downside at that price, GB. He wants to go, could kick-off, is a boring old fart, name-dropping constantly, look where I live I'm better than you atitude, who knows. he already has given off the vibe of the big I am I reckon. We see very little of the action. Katia has as much chance of being nommed imo and is only 3-1. As it often boils down to, playing the percentages.
Report GeorgeBrush January 6, 2010 10:25 AM GMT
Katia is in the smokers gang n'est pa?

What is it? Sov, Katia and shunter? Sisqo?
Report Cider January 6, 2010 10:28 AM GMT
Yeah those 4, looking really tight, getting on well on the live coverage last night. Jonas giving the editors plenty of footage to use.
Report Cider January 6, 2010 10:32 AM GMT
Jonas was saying how he likes to read all of the emails from his fans if he can. Gave out all his music for free when he was starting out and would like to again if he was allowed. In a genuine way. He has a fine chance if he can avoid the honey trap.
Report charliebigpotatoes January 6, 2010 10:38 AM GMT
If my son was going to Afghanistan with the household cavalry I would probably have trouble sleeping...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/big_brother/celebrity_big_brother/2792962/Vinnie-Jones-says-hes-going-into-CBB-house-for-his-soldier-son.html

Vinnie is raising money for Help For Heroes, which will keep him on the show I think. He's love to be evicted somehow before the end but I believe he's satying put.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com