Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
squares
09 Dec 09 17:23
| Topic/replies: 74,163 | Blogger: squares's blog
BB Audition dates in case any forumites fancy giving it ago.

Also assume this means it won't be an "all-stars" show.

"Details about the auditions for the final series of Big Brother on Channel 4 have been announced.

The show, which will air next summer, is hosting open auditions for contestants around the UK and Ireland in the New Year.

A statement on the Channel 4 website claims that 14,000 people have already applied online for the chance to be on the programme's 11th run.

"Could you be part of one of the biggest television series of the decade? Have you got what it takes to leave behind your loved ones, your luxuries and control of your destiny next summer?" reads the message.

"As Big Brother prepares to open its doors one last time on Channel 4, this is your chance to be part of the Big Brother story. Could you be the next Chanelle, Halfwit, Nadia, Rodrigo or Brian?"

Auditions take place in Manchester Central Convention Complex from January 15 to January 16, Dublin's RDS on January 19 and Cardiff International Arena on January 23. The try-outs continue at the SECC in Glasgow on January 30 and end at Wembley Arena from February 6 to February 7."
Show More
Report Benjy December 9, 2009 5:31 PM GMT
I'm actually considering it...
Report squares December 9, 2009 5:32 PM GMT
maiaze should
Report five leaves left December 9, 2009 5:54 PM GMT
I'd love to see maiaze on there :^0
Report GeorgeBrush December 9, 2009 6:23 PM GMT
Would Bubble be a decent comparison?
Report maiaze December 9, 2009 6:58 PM GMT
hahhhaahahhha cheeky b&^**ds me mrs just told me to apply hey if i did i would email you all and let you know which week i was going to walk. I could have a secret sign when i**s in the kitchen sink ime walking that night
Report GeorgeBrush December 9, 2009 6:59 PM GMT
Walking? you'd be 900 anyway ;-)
Report Occam's Razor December 9, 2009 7:03 PM GMT
He could murder the favourite.

As an insider, how would you**it?

I would act like an absoute f***** for the first week. Get nominated then walk and hour before at 1.01.
Report maiaze December 9, 2009 7:06 PM GMT
no way george ide be fav mr charm me x
Report No Chatname Specified December 9, 2009 7:12 PM GMT
In the same way the CBB producers took the unmerciful** putting a brain dead guinea pig nobody (CH) in the house to see if a brain dead public would elect a non celeb to win a celeb program, I have the following I'd love to put into motion (IF I were ridic wealthy after winning Euro millions)......
I'd set up full auditions as are listed below for a BB show. Have a real BB show and then MY "shadow" BB show where none of the people would ever be seen in the public domain, n show would ever be aired and the only thing that would make them famous is the dvd I'd release around this time revealing how demented I drove them and the ludicous things I made them do in the name of celeb hunger. Would be an excellent twist for the final series of BB.... mwah mwah
Report GeorgeBrush December 9, 2009 7:15 PM GMT
Someone did that in Greece iirc

All was going well until the constestants got a bit suspicious about the dilldo task

They are currently doing time
Report No Chatname Specified December 9, 2009 7:23 PM GMT
LOL Brilliant GB!
The ** task??? - excellent...
I'd intro the dude Amazing Racist from the U.S. into a very mixed eclectic colourful bunch of contestants and see what fireworks go off...
He has immunity for two weeks off the bat and is nominated King of the House for that period! :)
Report Johnny`Honk`Fartpants December 10, 2009 3:54 PM GMT
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1212616/Turkeys-fake-Big-B...
Report GeorgeBrush December 10, 2009 4:47 PM GMT
Very clever turkeys. Cripes
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com