Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Henry VIII
30 Nov 09 09:30
| Topic/replies: 21,444 | Blogger: Henry VIII's blog
A polemic character but the more people know of her the more they love her. Unlike the argumentative BB types who get voted off early in the negative vote Kim always means well and has a heart of gold.

She works hard in the camp and is featured a lot in the show.

Just wait till she starts talking about this, taken from Wiki:

Early life
Woodburn was constantly beaten by her mother throughout her childhood and neglected by her father, who later attempted to molest her as a teenager.[1] After fleeing from her home and moving from job to job, she became pregnant by her then boyfriend, who then left her. In February, 1966 she gave birth four months prematurely to a stillborn boy.[1] Terrified of the stigma of being an unmarried mother and alone, she buried the baby's body in a nearby park.[1] After this, she changed her name to Kim in an attempt to forget her past.[2] She was also a victim of domestic violence by her first husband.

Tear-jerking or what? The Mail featured it a couple of days ago, hopefully it will get onto the show.

Barge passengers worried that she may lose to the thief (who has started to display **yness btw) in the final can always hop off at the final stage for a huge profit. (Your captain will never desert ship however).

Price 12 now and about to fall
Pause Switch to Standard View **** THE KIM WOODBURN OVERWEIGHT OLD...
Show More
Report club20 November 30, 2009 9:45 AM GMT
She is a patronizing old crab
I have to reach for the mute button every time she opens her gob
Cannot stand the woman
Report Henry VIII November 30, 2009 9:49 AM GMT
I'd like to adopt her as my mother.
Report GeorgeBrush November 30, 2009 9:50 AM GMT
I balance just on the side of liking her. But 11 overrates her chances imo
Report GeorgeBrush November 30, 2009 9:51 AM GMT
Henry VIII 30 Nov 10:49
I'd like to adopt her as my mother.

Bitty
Report five leaves left November 30, 2009 9:51 AM GMT
She is a patronizing old crab
Great TV.
A worthy 3rd fave.
Report busterbenny2001 November 30, 2009 10:01 AM GMT
Hint is in the title imo, this barge wont be afloat for too long :)
Report attitude adjuster November 30, 2009 10:08 AM GMT
She is a patronizing old crab.
Report Henry VIII November 30, 2009 10:09 AM GMT
LOL Bitty, had to look that up to remember (Little Britain).

OK guys who else makes the final? Its her and the thief. I think youre underestimating her positive support. Her price now wont look high at the final, far from it.
Report busterbenny2001 November 30, 2009 10:20 AM GMT
I reckon if George was walking he would be out now, wine and phone call got him weepy, wasnt faking it but I reckon he will stay or be peusaded to stay, then its him and Gino in final Gino wins, Gino is my biggest winner, but George a close 2nd had some 6s and had to top up when he went out to 7s he imo is only challenger to gino I just cant have that hefer winning
Report attitude adjuster November 30, 2009 10:26 AM GMT
Jimmy in the final 3 for me H.
Report five leaves left November 30, 2009 10:37 AM GMT
More Gino ramping on TM
Report squares November 30, 2009 10:38 AM GMT
it is The Gino Show
Report squares November 30, 2009 10:38 AM GMT
wonder who will win their poll ?:|
Report five leaves left November 30, 2009 10:38 AM GMT
'Turkey Power ' quote of the day :|
Report five leaves left November 30, 2009 10:39 AM GMT
Holly gets my vote.
Report squares November 30, 2009 10:44 AM GMT
"on the edge of your log" was better :D
Report Henry VIII November 30, 2009 10:44 AM GMT
I like George, and hes performing as one might expect a 70 yr old Hollywood B lister to perform, charming, amusing, sophisticated etc, but its not enough for the GBP to vote for.

He appeals more to us than to other demographics.
Report squares November 30, 2009 10:52 AM GMT
Gino 73%
George 8%
3rd Kim
(same as last week)

last Jimmy ?
Report five leaves left November 30, 2009 11:10 AM GMT
yep, jimmy botton
Report five leaves left November 30, 2009 11:10 AM GMT
m
Report Henry VIII November 30, 2009 7:04 PM GMT
12 earlier today when I started this thread, 9.6 now, tis a happy barge, still with places for a great ride.
Report PAKEY December 2, 2009 9:49 AM GMT
Apologies if I jinx your Kim barge by climbing on board, but I am currently trying to salvage this lop sided IACGMOOH Book, and the drift to 15ish is just too tempting.
I didn't like her too much earlier on and thought the GBP would tire of the old bat, but it would appear that some find her endearing. As we near the finish, she appears to have toned down the vicious attack mode side of the old battleaxe routine.
The main thing for me is that as she hasn't been bottom two yet, she has a very good chance of top three, where she could really start to come into her own.
While Gino is viewed as the unbeatable (always the one to get in my book) candidate and is currently a worthy favourite, putting him up against a plucky old lady in one to one contest/s near the end could just see a turning of the voting tide.
I think we may have been taking it for granted that she is an old dear, but this will feature heavily in all media coverage if she is up against the YOUNG AND HEALTHY, UNBEATABLE FAVOURITE, at the business end.

PUBLIC WARNING: Please remember that underdogs can be knocked out of competition as well as being taken to the public's heart and winning them.

After the way my bets have gone recently, when the other forumites realise I'm on board, you may have to rename your barge the Marie Celeste.
Report attitude adjuster December 2, 2009 9:55 AM GMT
Will Pakey jnr PLEASE LEAVE DAD'S LAPTOP ALONE

and stop trying to ruin his well deserved reputation as the no.1 tipster on Specials.

thank you,that will be all :)
Report PAKEY December 2, 2009 10:02 AM GMT
Lol aa

I wish I could put it down to that, it would hurt a lot less than the truth.
Report PAKEY December 2, 2009 10:13 AM GMT
Looks like I've already "pakeyed" Kim's price, within second of me backing at 15ish, she drifts to 17ish :-(
Report stu December 2, 2009 10:18 AM GMT
Has this barge got a large hole? (can't believe I just said that)
Report PAKEY December 2, 2009 10:26 AM GMT
I've just sicked in my mouth
Report Henry VIII December 2, 2009 10:35 AM GMT
Pakey its great to have a passenger at last. Yes the barge is in terrible condition but still afloat.

Excuse my ignorance but does anybody know how much time nervous passengers get to lay off Kim if (when) she reaches the final? Any time at all (like BB)? It didnt bother me not knowing when I backed her as I consider her a decent chance of winning, but I feel the barge should have all information publicised.

I was hoping shed tell the other campers (and viewers) about burying her still-born child etc and showing such depth of experience (get on with it woman, dont you realise its a vote winner?)
Report PAKEY December 2, 2009 10:35 AM GMT
It all depeneds on Justin and Kim for me

Can't believe we're near the end of the show and we have the young and handsome favourite and the legendary MBE winning british, salt of the earth guy.
Here I am, hoping to get lucky with a couple of old queens.

Shouldn't complain too much though, that 's probably a normal Saturday night for Melv ;-)
Report CLYDEBANK29 December 2, 2009 2:35 PM GMT
An old barge can't compete with a state of the art Lamborgino
Report CLYDEBANK29 December 2, 2009 2:41 PM GMT
Comes equiped with cruise control, an Italian recipe booklet and a free bottle of Pinot Grigio.
Report busterbenny2001 December 2, 2009 3:02 PM GMT
barge could flow faster tomorrow i think the lard could go tonight and is a value bet a 9s good luck to all I hope you lose some ballast
Report Henry VIII December 2, 2009 4:06 PM GMT
No chance busterbenny.

I was rather depressed doing 5mph in Kims barge whilst watching Ginos Lambo doing 160mph on the road next to our canal
Report stu December 2, 2009 4:10 PM GMT
Too many metaphors on this barge...
Report scarecrow December 2, 2009 4:34 PM GMT
the barge is drifting like the con ticky.
Report adge December 2, 2009 4:41 PM GMT
try kontiki
Report Henry VIII December 2, 2009 4:50 PM GMT
Kon-Tiki even. Thats right guys, an ancient vessel travelling great distances with everybody arriving safely.
Report Henry VIII December 2, 2009 4:51 PM GMT
Too many metaphors on this barge...

Something's got to keep it afloat.
Report Lisa Simpson December 2, 2009 7:22 PM GMT
Kim's going down on you.
Report maiaze December 2, 2009 7:23 PM GMT
this thread is x directory
Report squares December 6, 2009 5:57 PM GMT
Kim on Celebrity Eggheads on Weds evening for forumites who might be missing her.

Also an alert for those who might want to give the show a swerve.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com