Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 89 comments are related to the topic:
Ooh ah Daily Star.......Strictly again

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 89
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 11:25
I'll leave it to you squres anyhoo, I gotta get back to my thrilling Operations management essay, appears I'll be burning the midnight oil and missing Gino's crowning glory...
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 11:25
GL

Alesha on LW next
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 04 Dec 09 11:27
'Fat hobbit'

Good description of Darren Gough imo ;-)

They may not like it, but it looks worse to fight it
By:
Glasgow100
When: 04 Dec 09 11:28
Henry

I totally agree with everything u say!!
By:
Henry VIII
When: 04 Dec 09 11:28
Just adding up my red here with the high st bets I am slightly green on the gurning mincer, which just proves the point that everybodys a winner on Betfair.

Was Gough as bad as Hollins?
By:
Henry VIII
When: 04 Dec 09 11:30
We are a lone voice in the wilderness Glasgow.
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 11:30
No one listens to you Henry, because despite investing thousands on these shows, apparently, you have no idea how many of them work.
By:
Froggitt
When: 04 Dec 09 11:32
Cider 04 Dec 12:25

I'll leave it to you squres anyhoo, I gotta get back to my thrilling Operations management essay

What are you studying for Cider? I have an Operations Management assignment to do next term I think....Slack Chambers and Johnson being three of my tutors!!!
By:
Henry VIII
When: 04 Dec 09 11:38
No one listens to you Henry, because despite investing thousands on these shows, apparently, you have no idea how many of them work.

That should be "making thousands" eg 40K on BB, 6K on SCD last year just catching the last few weeks.

But you are right, I can't devote myself totally to these things and therefore have gaps in my knowledge which I am open about on this forum (but I also can impart the odd good thing despite my failings).
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 11:51
That's fair enough Henry.
No one has an infinite amount of time and it's clearly not necassary to know all the ins and outs of these markets to make a profit from them. As you and many others are testiment too.

What gets my goat is idiots like glasgow coming on here and claiming the regulars are saying things they're not.
No one to my knowledge has said Chris is a cert. I certainly haven't., but many people believed he was value @ 33/1, 20/1 and is still value @ 6/1.
Page 3 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com