Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 89 comments are related to the topic:
Ooh ah Daily Star.......Strictly again

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 89
By:
Glasgow100
When: 04 Dec 09 10:16
because i dare go against the opinions of a clique isnt something i'm embarassed about, with ur unbiassed opinions of the contestants on here i think u could get a job as the next judges on strictly....
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:18
as has been said, it is the mocking supercilious tone to your threads that people object to and not your opinions.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:19
Furthermore, from the different "stories" you have come out with in your threads, it is obvious what you are up to.
By:
Glasgow100
When: 04 Dec 09 10:22
well, remember i seem to be one person with a differing opinion from at least 10 of u. if i was a timid little mouse, u lot would eat me alive!!
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 10:22
what's the url??
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 10:24
Found it now.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:25
Morning m8
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 10:26
Morning.
It's on DS :)
By:
maiaze
When: 04 Dec 09 10:26
he likes is sleep does our five leaves some of us have been out and done a days work x
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:28
We all have all sorts of different opinions all the time.

FLL liked TLC, she drove me nuts.
Some liked FatNat, plenty didn't.
Maiaze has always championed Ali.
Maiaze and Melv love Stacey in XF, she does my head in.
etc.
etc.

And it doesn't automatically mean they were/are losers for me. All the above were/are winners.
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 10:28
lol I was up late 'working'..or taking cash off drunken/useless poker players as it's often called.
By:
laughing gravy
When: 04 Dec 09 10:37
Glasgow
People on this Forum are generally pretty good natured, most can take a joke at their own expense and a good number congratulate winners even when they are on the wrong side.
Why are you so angry all the time? We are betting on an entertainment show. It's not life or death.
And remember..It's better to be kind than it is to be right.*

* Okay. Okay. I got that from 'Will And Grace' yesterday.
By:
Glasgow100
When: 04 Dec 09 10:39
because squares, u are one of those punters that win all the time, well of course since u bet every runner in the field your bound to win... ye ye we all know u always bet them at the right price and lay them off at the right price blah blah blah
By:
laughing gravy
When: 04 Dec 09 10:41
Glasgow
I'm telling you, you are way off target if you are picking on Squares.
He is one the best and one of the most helpful and considerate members of the Forum.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:41
I'm not a "punter".
I don't win all the time.
I don't back every runner in a contest.

Frequently lay every runner tho.
Have laid all SCD contestants apart from Lynda at ave odds of over 135%,
and laid all 36 AI contestants to unbelievable %ages.

It's my work.
By:
Froggitt
When: 04 Dec 09 10:44
Ist it time you went out again for some more sunshine m8? :p
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:44
I'm probably going to lose a bit on the IAC final tonight, although I did well enough on Top Woman to make up for that.

I lost on last year's XF Final. I didn't have any losers going into the final week but didn't like the odds and gave myself a loser.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:45
Was out 7.30-8.30ish.

Back out again at 4ish.

:D
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:46
aaaaaw ty LG :8}

(not another account of mine, honest).

No way as imaginative and good at writing as lg for sure.
By:
maiaze
When: 04 Dec 09 10:46
glasgow if you were a regular on here you would see that squares does very well thank you very much and what is nice about people on here if they see a blot on the handicap they have no problem telling every one. Good information is shared on here and i have made a lot of money on here not through my own ideas but listening to other people never in a million years would i have backed rachel at 33s in bb but five leaves and kitten pointed out reasons why she would win and many many other times a lot of the lads on here have helped me out and have nothing but praise for them. But coming on as you do saying i hope you all**sss your money up the wall cause chris cant win isnt exactly going to endear you to anybody.
Imo chris wont win but could he win ohhhh yes he could and at the 25s or thereabouts when people were giving there oppinions he was value and at 5s now still represents value.
By:
Froggitt
When: 04 Dec 09 10:50
Indeed maiazey.

Without that sharing aspect of this forum, Id have never been on Kris Allen at 40-1, and I would have followed the sheep into Adam Lambert.
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 10:54
In the interests of balance this forum is not great. Obscene amounts of ship jumping and price aftertiming, it seems par for the course here. Ant there is a big click. I've put up loads of really good bets over the past year that hardly gets noticed and others get loads of credit for shorties. Not that I'm Jellus :( :(

There is some excellent info tho, so I'll be like the bad penny and continue putting up my losers after I'm om hehehe :^0
By:
maiaze
When: 04 Dec 09 10:57
hahhahahah thanks for the winners and losers cider
By:
Froggitt
When: 04 Dec 09 10:57
Obscene amounts of ship jumping

To be fair, Kitten never jumps ship more than ten or eleven times a series :p :p :p
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:58
tbf, nobody was doing themselves any harm backing Adam early doors at around 5/1+.

Cheers for all your hard work and awesome tips Cider - would like you me to start a Cider Appreciation thread?
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 10:59
Addlestone's Cloudy for me.
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 11:00
Scrumpy all the way. The real stuff :)
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 11:02
A bit of recognition from time to time wouldn't go amiss, lol.

Or Lucie tied up, for Xmas.
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 04 Dec 09 11:04
You'll get the recognition you require if you kidnap her to do that Cider
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 11:04
what do you call "the real" stuff Cider?

And I thought we'd had this convo before. You're not from Cider country are you?
By:
GeorgeBrush
When: 04 Dec 09 11:06
He is a Wurzel. nap
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 11:09
Was looking for a pc,
http://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/acatalog/westextstrongscrump.jpg
By:
five leaves left
When: 04 Dec 09 11:11
Excellent spot on Katie 5 or over BTT, cider :)

I guess you didn't get too much recognition because most of us could only get 12 pence on with sid james.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 11:11
any luck getting the XF songs off the site yet Cider?

Tried here earlier but no good.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 11:12
yeah exactly, brilliant work but no fkin good to me :(
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 11:16
Don't drink that whole bottle at once tho lol. Not attached to Somerset in any way, born London.

That was a good price, but the whole point was you could back 4-6 @5-2 and 5+ @11-8. So if she did 6 you got paid on both. There was only a tiny downside if she walked before the 4th. I was trying to be really subtle as I'm sure they hate arbs between them and you don't know who is reading this.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 11:17
thought so Cider, sure we had that convo before.
By:
Cider
When: 04 Dec 09 11:19
No nothing on the xf yet. Looks like it might be 277.
By:
squares
When: 04 Dec 09 11:21
yeah, that's as far as I got a few hours ago
By:
Henry VIII
When: 04 Dec 09 11:23
Last night a show spokeswoman said the show "wasn't just a popularity contest" and that the judges' votes had to have some worth

The crucial information in this article (which is from the BBC press office not some 007 Daily Star sleuth) is that the BBC will never allow some fat hobbit to win their dance competition over celebrities that can dance well, a competition incidentally that happens to be their flagship program during its run.

(As Ive said all along, but nobody listens to me, I might as well talk to the brick wall (like I do in my cell at the institute)).
Page 2 of 3  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com