Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
duffy
16 Nov 09 12:56
| Topic/replies: 25,094 | Blogger: duffy's blog
a fair bet to win it....and jordan going in there will help her cause...i'm hoping that they will clash and be in direct competition with one another....we know that jordan doesn't mind the challenges ...but we have seen that fox will give them a good go too....the crucial thing though is that the public have turned against jordan big time these days....and although she hopes her going in will re-ignite her popularity.....it will have the opposite effect imo and the best way the public can show their dislike for her is by giving their support to sam fox...something that is guaranteed to pi55 jordan off.
Pause Switch to Standard View sam fox...can jordan help her win ?
Show More
Report stu November 16, 2009 1:05 PM GMT
Yes, or Camilla who has already had a pop at Jordan in Hello Mag.
Report ajchrisbro November 16, 2009 1:07 PM GMT
I reckon a big bust up is inevitable !
Report stu November 16, 2009 1:09 PM GMT
:D
Report Early Morning Riser November 16, 2009 1:09 PM GMT
i reckon sam & jordon will be an item before the end of the series
Report stu November 16, 2009 1:10 PM GMT
Your name appropriate with that thought? ;)
Report duffy November 16, 2009 1:11 PM GMT
Jordon Katie Price declares the war of the baps open in Im a celebrity get me out of here 2009. According to the Daily Mirror the rubinesque glamour model states: �"There's only room for one glamour queen in the camp and that's me."I know Sam's 43 now and still has a fantastic body but she won't be able to compete with mine. "I'll get in the shower with Sam and let the viewers decide which breast...

the whole show is going to be dominated by jordans presence and with hopefully the above being her genearal attitude.....sam fox support is the ideal way to show jordan that she is no longer wanted......i'm sure peter andre will endorse fox at some point too just to put the cherry on the cake...so to speak :0
Report ajchrisbro November 16, 2009 1:12 PM GMT
put kim, jordan and sam on their backs u could bounce from here to oz,
Report attitude adjuster November 16, 2009 1:13 PM GMT
lol duffy..sounds like the US presidency campaign :D
Report Cider November 16, 2009 1:14 PM GMT
I see it as Jordan/the producers want to make it look like she's going to be her usual contentious self but will switch to Katie and give everyone a not so surprising surprise.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com