Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Glasgow100
10 Nov 09 21:43
| Topic/replies: 1,013 | Blogger: Glasgow100's blog
what are peoples prediction for the final 3? and what order?

ricky

ali

jade
Pause Switch to Standard View predictions for the final
Show More
Report five leaves left November 10, 2009 10:17 PM GMT
Tuffers

Mince

Ali
Report GeorgeBrush November 10, 2009 10:21 PM GMT
Assuming Ricky tops the judges every week can he still go out fig?

Sorry, you've probably answered that before
Report Glasgow100 November 10, 2009 10:38 PM GMT
here,s me thinking it was a cert 2 horse race
Report five leaves left November 10, 2009 10:46 PM GMT
He's not top every week but say we have a last table that looks like this -

Ali 4pts
Ricky 3pts
Chris 2 pts
Tuffers 1pt

Public vote, Tuffers, Chris, Ricky, Ali.
All on 5pts.
Public vote takes precedence.

Dance off - Ali v Ricky.

Ricky goes, with any luck :)
Report five leaves left November 10, 2009 10:47 PM GMT
last 4*
Report GeorgeBrush November 10, 2009 10:49 PM GMT
Cheers. I think he still makes the final and then gets turned over
Report borgboy November 11, 2009 10:19 AM GMT
1. Team Cola
2. Ali & ET
3. Ricky Spittle (who ever said bald men were more fun!?)
4. Jade Goody
5. Vincent & someone who's clearly more popular with the public than Rachel Stevens ever was!
6. KitCat (it's becoming VERY obvious that these 2 have zero chemistry & almost visibly hate each other)
7. Eric Clapton (with a sun tan)
8. Dennis Waterman (after being hit by a bus)

Won't be far wrong... (though 2, 3 & 4 could be any order really, but who cares)
Report five leaves left November 11, 2009 10:28 AM GMT
It seems clear to me that 'little ola chops' (vomit face) can't stand mince and most of the time wants to punch him. like lots of us on here.
She makes out they get on great knowing the idiots on DS and some on here (wink) have fallen for their 'relationship' and it gives her a great chance of winning.
Report borgboy November 11, 2009 10:30 AM GMT
yeah, sure she really hates the first person so far who has offered her ANY chance of winning this thing, and has actually made her slightly popular with the public for the first time ever...

dream on...
Report borgboy November 11, 2009 10:31 AM GMT
'like lots of us on here.'

Sums it all up really...

how many does that amount to? Hmm... 6 people maybe? ;)
Report borgboy November 11, 2009 10:33 AM GMT
plus he's more hammy than mincey really, but you have to be a real expert to appreciate the difference... :p
Report five leaves left November 11, 2009 10:42 AM GMT
I think you'll find it's 8.
Report five leaves left November 11, 2009 10:47 AM GMT
As for Cat abd Katya hating each other.
I'm clearly watching a different show.
The appear to have one of the more genuine relationships.
Maybe he should start calling her babe or Katya chops then the simpletons would beilieve they got on great.
Report maiaze November 11, 2009 11:24 AM GMT
ricky ali and natilie
Report johnnyrant November 11, 2009 11:55 AM GMT
I'm with fll on this. Expect Tufnell to get the bigger vote than Hollins in latter stages. The most interesting outsider is now Laila imo. There's solid grounds for believing she gets more of a vote than Ali and Jade, and Nat's fall into bottom 2 must come sooner rather than later regardless of her support.
We'll have an Ali vs Ricky W bottom 2 in next few weeks, I reckon. And then an Ali/Ricky W vs Jade, and then an Ali/RickyW/Jade vs Laila. And with a ballroom up their sleeve in dance off, Laila could beat anyone.
Given they look the least vulnerable in terms of public vote my top 3 at this stage is:

1. Tufnell
2. Hollins
3. Laila

But it's probably one of the toughest to call as of now.
Report chisel November 11, 2009 12:03 PM GMT
I can see absolutely no indication that Tuffnell/Chris are polling as high as some believe. If they put in a stinker and poll bottom they could be in dance off with anyone except RG and be booted off. I expect RG to get a bit more support than Tuffers and CH the next few weeks. He is a noce guy and good solid fun
Report johnnyrant November 11, 2009 12:28 PM GMT
expect the exact opposite, chisel - when either of those 2 become vulnerable at bottom of leaderboard, their vote will leap up even more.
Report seanvice November 11, 2009 12:29 PM GMT
Think that is very very optimistic Johnny.

There is no doubt that Chris and Tuffers are popular, evidence points to Laila getting a decent vote also.

We'll have an Ali vs Ricky W bottom 2 in next few weeks, I reckon.

This however, I see as unlikely. For it to happen before the last 4 would require both to get very low public vote (I know people are assuming that Ricky is polling very low but I am not so sure). Even if they both do get a very low public vote they should be 1 and 2 with judges most weeks, when there are two dances it will only be Jade who could overtake them with the judges.

Although with Jade top and a few ties it could happen this week ;)

I expect for certain to see at least one of Ali or Ricky in the final, and probably in the end, both. Last year we had 2 people making the final that were almost certainly polling bottom and second bottom with the public everyweek.

I'm not rulling out an Ali/Ricky dance off at some stage although it would need everything to slot into place nicley for it to happen.
Report CLYDEBANK29 November 11, 2009 12:36 PM GMT
Its obvious Chris and Tuffers are polling high just by the results. It's not surprising anyway. The surprise to me is Laila is polling so well.
Report five leaves left November 11, 2009 12:57 PM GMT
Laila clearly has a decent support.
She's escaped from a low position on the leader board a couple of times and both times she was surrounded by other popular celebs.

sean - with a couple of ties Ricky W, Ali and Jade could be in trouble this week.

I was looking at some permutations last night and many would have 2 of Ricky W, Ali and Jade meeting in the dance-off.
The more ties the better. I'd be surprised if there wasn't 1 or 2 this week given how close the top and the bottom look given the dances.

Here's one permutation -

Jade 8+3=11
Ricky W 7+2=9
Ali 7+1=8
Phil 6+7=13
Laila 5+4=9
Mince 4+8=12
Nat 4+5=9
Ricky G 3+6=9

If you have Jade lower in the public vote then she could be in the dance-off with Ricky or Ali. A dance-off she could win based on this weeks dances.
Report seanvice November 11, 2009 1:12 PM GMT
Yep, as I said in my post if there was a week that one of those two are vunerable then it could well be this week.

Next week they should both have ballrooms to suit, and when its two dances a week they should do enough to be 1 and 2 with judges.

I see Darcey Bussel is guest judging from the quarter finals onwards, I wonder if she will score also? If so that would make the nights scores out of 100 (as there will be 2 dances by then), meaning ties will become very unlikely.
Report Cider November 11, 2009 1:15 PM GMT
150 into 80 ;)
Report johnnyrant November 11, 2009 1:29 PM GMT
I've done similar maths fll, and drawn similar conclusions. Ties are the key.
Report Glasgow100 November 11, 2009 1:32 PM GMT
i really think people on here read far too much into things, ricky w and ali are by far the best dancers, miles ahead! they are a cert for the final!
Report CLYDEBANK29 November 11, 2009 1:45 PM GMT
It's possible Ricky Jade and Ali are the final 3 but it won't be on the back of public votes. I would think Ricky, one of Ali and Jade and one of Chris and Tuffers.
Report Glasgow100 November 11, 2009 2:52 PM GMT
why not on the back of public votes clydebank? everyone i know that watched strictly think ricky and ali are the best by miles, just as tom was last year, when he was apparantly disliked by the public
Report CLYDEBANK29 November 11, 2009 3:00 PM GMT
I think the fact that Ali and Jade have been in the bottom 2 is pretty conclusive proof that they are the bottom2 in the public vote at this juncture. I'm surprised that Ali is so unpopular (couldn't even beat Laila in the public vote on the same score and with a sympathy card for an injured foot) inbut not all surprised that Jade is. There's a snowball's chance in hell that she'll get more public votes than Tuffers or Chris imho however they spin it or whatever the scoring. A bit like Lisa Snowdon last year, she'll be propping up the bottom of the public vote no matter what.
Report johnnyrant November 11, 2009 3:01 PM GMT
Glasgow - you are forgetting that Tom was a goner in final 3 last year but for his voting reprieve.
Report CLYDEBANK29 November 11, 2009 3:04 PM GMT
Tom wasn't disliked either, although admittedly all he had to do was beat Lisa and Rachel in a public vote and that was asking much.
Report Cider November 11, 2009 3:05 PM GMT
Jade beat both Ali and Laila in the pv that week, unfortunately. It cost me plenty. It was her 'bounce' week tho.
Report CLYDEBANK29 November 11, 2009 3:34 PM GMT
you mean Ali and Zoe Cider ..not Laila
Report Cider November 11, 2009 4:22 PM GMT
iaf checking back your're right Clydebank I can't prove that Jade beat Laila that week, just supposition on my part.
Report laughing gravy November 11, 2009 4:42 PM GMT
Ricky, Ali, Natalie

Ricky should reach the final because he is the best dancer and I think he would be saved if he ever found himself in the bottom two.

It is only a view, but I feel the reason Ali was in the bottom two that week was that she looked wrong, danced poorly and the judges over marked her. I could almost hear the public saying "no way she deserved that mark and we are not voting for her to show the judges that you don't fool us". I don't think she is unpopular, but I could be wrong.

Natalie, in my view, is the only dancer who is actually improving, she is a real trier who so enjoys the experience that I think she has a fair degree of support which may be growing.

I am red on all the rest, so please feel free to ignore any or all of the above as I am just talking my book.

Best Regards to All
Report Sir Denis Eton-Hogg November 11, 2009 5:09 PM GMT
2 points

1 i think the judges and the bbc will do everything in their power to**it so that Ricky (and probably Ali) get to the final. Ricky is by far the best dancer and it would be bad for the credibility of the show if he didnt at least make the final.

2 to criticize tuffers and katya for having 'no chemistry' is ridiculous. he's a 40something married man and she's in her 20s. how the hell is he going to perform (for example) a rumba and not look like a sleazy old perv??!
Report maiaze November 11, 2009 5:54 PM GMT
well said lg totally agree
Report tosh November 12, 2009 1:08 PM GMT
Ali

Chris

Ricky W
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com