Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Latalomne
17 Jul 21 07:15
| Topic/replies: 36,015 | Blogger: Latalomne's blog
No confirmation on the WST site of the format or on snooker.org, but B365 has correct score markets featuring the draw  Cry
Pause Switch to Standard View Championship League - Starts 18th...
Show More
Report Latalomne July 18, 2021 11:40 AM BST
Interestingly, we have draw no bet and frame markets!  Shocked  I suspect that's going to equate to 5 loads of disappointment per match instead of just 1!
Report Gin July 21, 2021 11:17 AM BST
Has there been much action Lat? I had a quick look at the markets yesterday and it looked dire.
Report Latalomne July 21, 2021 2:57 PM BST
I was out all day yesterday and after the first two matches on Monday, mate.  Been getting matched for three figures here and there, but it's pretty desperate.  Not much trading scope.
Report Gin July 21, 2021 4:34 PM BST
On hot days like we are having, that makes it all but impossible to bother with.
Report Latalomne July 26, 2021 5:44 PM BST
I know parents are supposed to support their children in the pursuit of their dreams, but dear God, Barry, make sure Luke gets a proper job and focuses on that!
Report Latalomne August 14, 2021 7:40 AM BST
I wasn't around yesterday and probably only did about 50% of the tournament, but delighted to see Dave get the "never won a ranking event" monkey off his back, even if it was this!  Hopefully he's able to kick on from here.

From what I did see, Bai Langning still looks every bit as improved now as he did at the WC Qs, and Cao Yupeng looks like he could be in for a good season after returning from his ban.
Report wondersobright August 15, 2021 2:17 PM BST
yeah wd dave albeit its ranking* event with me
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com