Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
gobelins
22 Dec 18 09:48
| Topic/replies: 833 | Blogger: gobelins's blog
Has a new sponsor - and surprise, surprise it's a bookie.

Hearn: "It is one of the most keenly anticipated events of the season due to its distinctive and exciting format. This appeals to new fans and helps us reach out to a new audience...I expect to see a strong field packed with many of the world's top stars".

Come on Bazza, the brain dead may well lap up your usual hype about ever increasing standards, but surely even you know that no-one will fall for this. It's that keenly anticipated that ITV have dropped it, and let's see how many top stars turn up for this disgracefully titled ranking event, although no doubt your current mouthpiece S.Murphy will be there to talk it up.
Pause Switch to Standard View The shoot out
Show More
Report wisewords December 28, 2018 6:23 PM GMT
is it televised?
Report GRANTCKING January 2, 2019 6:58 PM GMT
yes its on eurosport I tihnk
Report wisewords January 3, 2019 4:12 PM GMT
ok that's good. I don't watch it all, but it's good to dip in and out of for some quick entertainment. not really a tournament to be taken seriously though
Report gjohn101 January 6, 2019 2:04 PM GMT
Hearn missing a trick big time by not having this on the bbc instead of the frankly overrated and bloated world champs. Imagine the lads creaming themselves in the studio after the painter & decorator ranked 140 in the world had taken out judd trump, you’d have 2 whole weeks of “with these guys no top player is safe anymore” and “i tell you what, that’s one of the best 15 breaks to win a match you’re ever likely to see.” Not half as clever as he likes to think our bazz, i reckon.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com