Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dave b
07 Dec 18 20:31
| Topic/replies: 147 | Blogger: dave b's blog
More suited to horse racing than snooker. Almost every statement ends with an exclamation mark!!! Driving me potty.
Pause Switch to Standard View Shaun Murphy's Commentary Career
Show More
Report peckerdunne December 8, 2018 12:19 AM GMT
Pure bloody awful,like the snooker.
Report gobelins December 8, 2018 8:50 AM GMT
Spot on - his commentary is worse than his abysmal tactical play. Even Dennis couldn't get a word in half the time last night. They just don't realise that snooker doesn't require a running commentary on every shot. Murphy is now part of Hearn's board, as the players' rep, so that gets him some TV work with the BBC while the likes of JV have to stay at home. It's another sign that his hunger and desire for the game is diminishing and he is looking to feather his nest for the future.
Report wondersobright December 8, 2018 12:23 PM GMT
^agree completely
Report gjohn101 December 8, 2018 12:38 PM GMT
Heard murphy talking about the ronnie situation the other day and it was cringe inducing, came across a right lickspittle with nothing interesting to say. From what I gather he was campaigning long and hard to get that board position which is why angles stepped down after only a few months in the job. As someone said, he’s firmly establishment now and if I was in ronnie shoes, he’s probably the last guy I’d want to talk to.
Report crepello December 8, 2018 7:22 PM GMT
He needs to make a success of something away from the table - he has earned 19k this season ........Cry
Report Blackrock December 9, 2018 11:44 AM GMT
Not short of a pound note is Shaun.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com