Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
11 Oct 18 21:13
| Topic/replies: 35,683 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
number 9 in the world on the years rankings wtf
Show More
Report joevalue147 October 11, 2018 11:49 PM BST
Very inconsistent .  Has the ability to beat anyone but alas gets beat by players who shouldnt be beating him. I agree, couldnt see him as a top ten player in the world. He has been moderate of late and does'nt look ready to win for quite a while.  He's one to take on for the next month or so at least. Seems to be regressing since the cue change.
Report Pandoras October 12, 2018 12:27 AM BST
Dominic Dale said in commentary last week he lost 3 and a half stone in weight last year after winning his first ranking tournament.Super healthy but never been the same player since.
Report Latalomne October 12, 2018 11:14 AM BST
He's a great potter but even when he was doing well last season, his cueball control was shocking.  His potting was the only thing giving him a chance, as such, he'll always be in and out. 

Was really impressed with Jordan Brown last night, particularly in the early frames.  First time I've seen him, from memory. 

As an aside, Mr Lumpy did his plums again.  £5500 at least on Brecel.
Report gjohn101 October 12, 2018 1:39 PM BST
Spot on. All very well being a great potter but when pressure is applied and your timing is off by even the merest fraction, you need another iron in your fire and I haven’t as yet seen evidence that Brecel has it. Not knocking his win last year at all, but I think it’s contributed to him being over ranked at present. Not convinced he’ll be top 16 this time next year.
Report GRANTCKING October 13, 2018 9:30 PM BST
luca brecel, the dwarf I love to hate
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com