Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
ccd
09 Nov 16 16:34
| Topic/replies: 2,398 | Blogger: ccd's blog
How are many are being missed into that left hand black pocket?! About 60% of pots missed are into that bag.
Pause Switch to Standard View POCKET OF DOOM!!!
Show More
Report johnnythebull November 9, 2016 7:19 PM GMT
makes a change from the normal bucket pockets
bringing a factor called skill more into play
Report ccd November 9, 2016 9:14 PM GMT
Two missed in succession there.
Can't believe the ref tonight - that red tie is awful - spoiling the undertakers convention vibe out there...
Report moondan November 9, 2016 10:20 PM GMT
After 15 years of conning the gullible we at last return to tables that will sort the men from the boys and the century is not the common break.

I  think I could return to being a regular fan if channel four kept up the good work with sensible commentary that are a million times better than Davis and his parrot with stuff only kids would be fooled by.
For too long snooker has made ordinary players look like the next Ronnie or Hendry, seeking big breaks in every frame and insulting the proper fans intelligence and the game itself.

If snooker has come home then praise be because its been away too long.    All fan boys please stay away.
Report ccd November 9, 2016 10:55 PM GMT
True - not sure about taking the level down one pocket at a time though!
Report moondan November 10, 2016 8:38 AM GMT
ccd

It just seems that way.

I think all the pockets are playing as they should do and puting pressure on the guys and thats as it should be but I do not think it will last.

Tables are to be reclothed for the semis and fully expect normal service to be resumed but hope not.
Report ccd November 11, 2016 3:09 PM GMT
I think it might be the cushion firmness on both jaws - its rejecting not accepting the balls.
Report moondan November 11, 2016 8:41 PM GMT
CCD,   IT COULD NOT LAST, THIS IS NOT SNOOKER FOR THE GODS, ITS SNOOKER FOR THE WANXXXS. TOTAL JOKE.
Report thegiggilo November 11, 2016 10:30 PM GMT
I did tell you through ronnies texts to me before the tourney stsrted Wink...so predictable..
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com