Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
appformat
09 Sep 16 13:04
| Topic/replies: 2,181 | Blogger: appformat's blog
Absolute buckets,. you catch the jaw by 1/2" and they're still going in!
bit of a joke really, and yet they claim that all pocket sizes are the same for all torno's?
Pause Switch to Standard View 6 Red WC Pocket Sizes?
Show More
Report ZenMaster September 14, 2016 6:26 PM BST
Smaller balls?
Report moondan September 15, 2016 10:12 AM BST
I have found it difficult to watch any snooker in recent times but virtually impossible since Davis and his Parrot and the east end wide boy have done a great job of conning the public and insulting the game itself.
It is going to be interesting to see how long tv keeps televising tournaments because of the loss of snookers real fan base.

If it was just the size of the pocket that was questionable it would not be so bad but most balls can find entry into a pocket because of the slide factor on ever thinner cloths.
At present its kids stuff but they will eventually grow up and look to more serious and honest games but the real damage to the integrity of the game is almost a decade or so old.

I hope there comes a time when it dawns on the powers that be, that snooker was most popular with its old format and table conditions of the 70s, 80s and most of the 90s, where millions tuned in to watch battles of substance and you never heard the very common exclamation of today " how did that go in"
In my opinion snooker will never rest in peace and thrive until its present caretakers are shown the door and integrity and difficulty is returned to a once noble game.
Report moondan September 21, 2016 10:41 AM BST
Nice to see the chinese respect their tournaments better than we do. The pockets play a lot tighter than ours do.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com