Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mincer11
01 May 16 17:20
| Topic/replies: 3,016 | Blogger: mincer11's blog
Just to make the game interesting and avoid the possibility of no final session.
Pause Switch to Standard View They will have to stop Selby like...
Show More
Report pandora1963 May 1, 2016 7:03 PM BST
the problem is selby wins by boring people into submission, easily the worst world champion snooker has ever had, and why is he called the jester?? sounds like a monosyllabic traffic warden in an interview
Report gentlemanjohn May 1, 2016 7:08 PM BST
Worst ever fishing attempt followed by worst ever attempt at humour. Cracking thread so far.
Report peckerdunne May 1, 2016 7:30 PM BST
Grin
Report mincer11 May 1, 2016 8:00 PM BST
Gentlemanjohn, it really does take a true moron to actually believe that the Davis v Taylor final was straight.
Report gentlemanjohn May 1, 2016 8:53 PM BST
A couple of (not very) interesting figures:

Number of times it has been claimed the black ball final was fixed: 55,000
Weight (in kgs) of evidence advanced to support said claims: nicht, zilch, zero.

And yes, I certainly am a true moron replying to this bilge. Twice Cry
Report mincer11 May 1, 2016 9:36 PM BST
The evidence is there gentlemanjohn but its just that there are plenty of fools who choose to ignore it.
Firstly Taylor was 10/1 before the final started and then went 8-0 down in the first session.
At the time Davis was in his pomp and could have beaten Taylor playing with the handle of a brush.
Yes it was most certainly straight as the people who run the game would be above doing something like that.
Report saxon farm May 1, 2016 9:50 PM BST
Silly old mincer!
Report mincer11 May 1, 2016 10:10 PM BST
In no particular order of unbelievability
Easter Bunny
Taylor beating Davis on merit
Santa Claus
Report saxon farm May 1, 2016 10:15 PM BST
Oh good. An even sillier mincer!
Report gentlemanjohn May 1, 2016 10:25 PM BST
I'm mildly amused by the use of "firstly" as if there will be a number of facts presented as evidence, but then all that's offered is the suggestion that because taylor was a 10/1 outsider, ergo the whole thing must obviously have been bent as fck. Secondly?? Thirdly???
Anyway i have the feeling i am in the presence of a sharp legal mind, so think i will bow out at this stage.
Third reply now, that surely deserves 3 of these CryCryCry
Report Diff-rent May 1, 2016 10:35 PM BST
I've laid Selby off for a loss now. Think he's going to bottle it. 6-0 up anyone who jumped on Ding well done he's slowly beinging to bully the jester.
Report razz May 2, 2016 12:17 AM BST
just curious mincer, but what do you think the word "evidence" means? might be time to invest in a dictionary..
Report bobweenit May 2, 2016 12:41 AM BST
I never knew that final was meant to be a phix Surprised but there is plenty of that now and gingers cut back black didn't even hit the jawsWhoops Higgins doesn't lose to davis way past his best and Angles if he has not invested in forEign property IMO
Report thegiggilo May 2, 2016 1:07 AM BST
All the mugs on betfair think everything's bent,it's called cluelessness!!
Report mincer11 May 2, 2016 12:23 PM BST
^^^^^^^^ Thats the most ironic post of the day ^^^^^^
Report ccd May 2, 2016 12:46 PM BST
I think the Chinese government may resort to firing some kind of X-Files style remote scalar wave weapon at Selby today. Those bent bastards.
Report YOMOMMA May 2, 2016 12:50 PM BST
Laugh
Report razz May 2, 2016 4:20 PM BST
TS fails to understand what "evidence" means then throws around "ironic" Laugh
Report Howdi May 2, 2016 5:53 PM BST
ccd • May 2, 2016 12:46 PM BST
I think the Chinese government may resort to firing some kind of X-Files style remote scalar wave weapon at Selby today. Those bent bastards.Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com