Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
differentdrum
21 Apr 16 20:51
| Topic/replies: 13,279 | Blogger: differentdrum's blog
Sorry if its been mentioned elsewhere but why have Eurosport signed him up? He makes Mike Hallett seem listenable.

Not sure what positives they think Colin Murray brings to the table either.
Show More
Report gobelins April 21, 2016 9:03 PM BST
I'm watching on the BBC, but I've got to honest I quite like D.Dale when he works on the Welsh Open for BBC Wales.
Report FatherMaguire April 22, 2016 12:41 AM BST
I quite like Dale - he isnt scared to call a bad shot a bad shot (like most Eurosport commentators) - far too cosy on the BBC

Quite like Colin Murray too, a massive snooker fan, and he gets the best out of Jimmy White and whoever else is in the studio - all in all, its a good bunch they've put together (though Ronnie adds alot when they get him on board)
Report gentlemanjohn April 22, 2016 12:44 AM BST
It's a raw alternative to the cosy beeb cartel at least, i'll give them that much
Report ZenMaster April 22, 2016 9:03 PM BST
Eurosport are not a booth full of gravy trainers.
Dominic is a good lad.
Report ZenMaster April 22, 2016 9:08 PM BST
Mike Hallett is letting himself go though.
Report bobweenit April 22, 2016 10:37 PM BST
Yeah Space man better than listening to virgo! listening to virgo you could be listening to ant frame he has commentated on in the last x yaers they all sound the same! he is a bit stuck like his neck
Report bobweenit April 22, 2016 10:39 PM BST
Space man gave you more insight in an afternoon than you get in a fortnight on the beep
Report bobweenit April 22, 2016 10:40 PM BST
Murray a bit OTT if he pulls it back a bit would be better but he is enthused and will ask difficult non pc questionsGrin
Report bobweenit April 22, 2016 10:41 PM BST
Likw was it right Holt and Williams hugged, missed it myself!
Report moondan April 23, 2016 7:13 AM BST
Yes,  Holt did Hug Williams instead of the usual handshake.

Pre match the bbc ask a few players what they think of different players. When Holt was asked about Williams he replied "Oh I just love the guy" and squirms with pleasure.
I cannot think their is a romantic connection or they have chalked each others cue Blush but you never know and perhaps its early days yetMischiefExcited
Report Howellsy April 23, 2016 8:56 AM BST
I'm sure Dale used the word 'inveigled' the other night, though it may just be wishful thinking. Definitely lived in Vienna for four years though. What more do you guys want?
Report speakup April 23, 2016 5:53 PM BST
Eurosport a million times more insightful commentary that Beeb. Hendry is the only one worth listening to.
Report moondan April 23, 2016 6:47 PM BST
Dominic, is a very underrated player who has plenty of talent and bottle but his opponents were easily the best ever. He did me some great favours and one of the few players that owes me nothing.
As has already been said he is great in the Welsh championships.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com