Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paddletoe
04 Oct 15 09:27
| Topic/replies: 10,649 | Blogger: paddletoe's blog
The player who beat him was aged 34 and only started playing again last year after a one year stint 1O years ago. His total career prize money was £15,000. Trump did not play terribly. He had a bit of a bad run of the balls anytime he tried to break up the reds. The other player never literally missed a shot in the last 4 frames I watched. His last 4 breaks were unreal in the way he never once got out of position.
I kept backing Trump in the final frame at bigger and bigger price thinking the other player had to finally miss a shot. Backed Trump about 10 times with several bets between 3/1 and 6/1 and stood to win 7 grand. He finally got in and had 5 easy reds and the colours all on their spots. He got down to the last red and missed an easy shot into the middle pocket when he must have been 1/20 to clear up. Gutted.
Pause Switch to Standard View Trump beaten 6-0 in the international...
Show More
Report appformat October 4, 2015 10:55 AM BST
Judd has been turned over a few times at very short odds recently.
Watched the whole match and backed Wild when he was 1-0 up and in again at 9/1.
Think Judd might well have under estimated his opponent yesterday, allthough to be fair, Wild played exceptionally well.
Report paddletoe October 4, 2015 1:38 PM BST
Started watching the match when it was 2-0 and they were down to the colours and Wild missed two absolute sitters. He did go on to win the frame but from that point I kept backing Trump to win each frame at big prices when Wild got in. To be fair when Wild got a chance in those last 4 frames he never missed a ball and played unbelievable stuff for a player of his ranking. No nerves whatsoever and he played at a perfect tempo and just got down and took on any shots which were on. Every single time he had to finish the right side of the blue when on a break he did.
Report Senyatta October 6, 2015 5:05 AM BST
was it frame in running betting? could you not back the other guy when trump was cleaning up?

hope trump can get over the line next year. he came so close in sheffield.
Report bobweenit October 24, 2015 12:09 AM BST
Unlucky paddletoe had a few thing's like that happen 2 me, sickeningCry and it would have 2 be TrumpCry. Moral of the story never back a  snooker player sponsored by burger king!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com