Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
corruptus in extremus
28 Aug 15 10:39
| Topic/replies: 1,904 | Blogger: corruptus in extremus's blog
A better dart player than snooker player.What a clown
Pause Switch to Standard View Stuart fat Bingham
Show More
Report thegiggilo September 23, 2015 1:20 AM BST
The fattest world champion in modern eraCoolplaying on the biggest bags of the modern era!!Shocked
Just need Mark allen to win it now,height to weight ratio he would be bigger!Grin
Report paddletoe September 23, 2015 10:23 PM BST
World pool team big hole in the ground for pockets 9 ball tournament is on at the minute.
Report GRANTCKING September 24, 2015 10:55 AM BST

Sep 23, 2015 -- 4:23PM, paddletoe wrote:

World pool team big hole in the ground for pockets 9 ball tournament is on at the minute.

Grin

Report thegiggilo September 25, 2015 2:14 AM BST
Billy binghams reckons they're smaller than a mouse's ears!Surprised
Report paddletoe September 25, 2015 8:02 AM BST
Some deadly upsets so far and its yet to reach the quarter final stage. Not a single nine ball has been potted off the break in all the matches so far and there must have been over 100 racks played. Quite a few cue balls have found pockets from the break but not one 9 ball.
Report GRANTCKING September 25, 2015 2:05 PM BST
was a golden break in the austria match
Report GRANTCKING September 25, 2015 2:07 PM BST
lmao, golden break right now, thats insane timing!
Report GRANTCKING September 25, 2015 2:08 PM BST
2 so far 2day!
Report paddletoe September 26, 2015 11:09 PM BST
Watched the England B v Finland tonight. England came from 4-5 behind to win 9-4. England played very well especially the ex snooker player Gray ( not sure his first name ). He made some outrageous pots when snookered. His cue action really stands out being a former snooker player for many years. Not sure if he has the subtle touch for playing great safety but he is probably the best long range potter I have seen the whole tournament (although not many long shots in pool). I mean long shots when you cant use the side cushion by hitting the object ball halfway down it.
Some desperate overall match stats form this game especially from Finland. They never made a single ball from any of their breaks and their match stats for the whole tournament (bearing in mind they had won their first two matches) was 7% of breaking out and winning.
Give half my overall profit on the whole tournament back tonight by stubbornly backing the Fins in racks and the match. Some of their misses to win racks were criminal and Gray ended up winning two racks by himself when he got out of snookers with pots.
Report paddletoe September 26, 2015 11:09 PM BST
Unless you have a bet on 9 ball pool I don't know how anyone could watch it.
Report GRANTCKING September 27, 2015 11:54 AM BST
I enjoy it paddletoe, the mosconi cup is great viewing if its a tight score
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com