Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
paddletoe
28 Jun 15 23:49
| Topic/replies: 10,649 | Blogger: paddletoe's blog
Good luck to you all with your bets and it will nice to catch up with some old friends on this particular forum.
Pause Switch to Standard View New snooker season starting in...
Show More
Report traderboy June 29, 2015 12:00 AM BST
Are the 12 am matches being shown anywhere?
Report gentlemanjohn June 29, 2015 3:32 PM BST
Mark Williams MBE ‏@markwil147  6h6 hours ago
Wonder how  ben wollaston is feeling, qual for oz, trvelled 1million hrs to get there, only to lose to someone who shouldnt be in it, #FAIR?

Have a feeling its going to be a very very long season!
Report trebor June 29, 2015 4:13 PM BST
Does not deserve to be there? says the 39 year old who won the world seniors this year.
Report gentlemanjohn June 29, 2015 9:27 PM BST
Ouch! Reached a sore point there trebor, fair argument too i'd say.

I think i saw someone saying woolly was suffering from jetlag which, if true, would elicit some sympathy for those who backed him at likely short odds.
Report YOMOMMA June 29, 2015 10:50 PM BST
2015 snooker world champion stuart bingham lost to fergal o'brien. probably wasn't played on bucket pockets. LaughLaugh
Report paddletoe June 30, 2015 9:17 AM BST
Might not have been the wisest idea for Bingo to take the world bucket final table home with him to use as his practise table.
Report paddletoe June 30, 2015 9:19 AM BST
Fearghal O'Brien has been playing well and arguably in the best form of his life over the past 6 months.
Report appformat June 30, 2015 5:45 PM BST
yep, Fergal is certainly worth a fiver at 5/2 V Higgins.

As for the outrights Smurfy looks value at 7/1, allthough has a tricky opener against Carter.
Report gentlemanjohn July 1, 2015 1:30 PM BST
Not 100% certain if i got this right but Smurph pitches up in Melbourne a few hours before his match against Ali and either his cue or his luggage isn't on the flight with him? It's his business how he conducts his travel arrangements, of course, but wouldn't feel comfortable betting on a tournament with unforeseen elements such as these.
Report paddletoe July 3, 2015 11:29 AM BST
Thrump behind 3-1 at the interval v Maguire but ahead in nearly every stat in the match including pot success rate, safety success rate and total points scored.
Report paddletoe July 3, 2015 12:03 PM BST
Trump leading the total points scored in this match by 14 - but trails 4-1.
Report paddletoe July 3, 2015 12:36 PM BST
Very poor standard match. 69 highest break in a game that no one probably deserved to win but guess someone has to win even bad games!
Report appformat July 4, 2015 10:10 AM BST
Good comeback by Higgins today, from 4-0 down to win 6-4...
Magiure will be itching to play his mate in the final.

I've really enjoyed the Aus commentary on this event this week, its nice hearing different players thoughts each day in the combox.
Think the BBC could learn a few things from these Aussies!.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com