Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snookerbacker
23 Jan 10 04:40
| Topic/replies: 4,529 | Blogger: snookerbacker's blog
Now on the blog for anyone remotely interested.

snookerbacker.wordpress.com
Pause Switch to Standard View Welsh Open Preview
Show More
Report snookerbacker January 23, 2010 2:22 PM GMT
I just think judging Higgins on one bad performance is a little rash Denis and he has a good draw. Eldrick, as soon as I suss out how to do it, don't you worry, I'll cover you in diamonds. Attempted a homage to the Great WT with the title.
Report snookerbacker January 23, 2010 5:10 PM GMT
Thanks for the tip Eldrick, I'll look into it, but I suppose it's up to the browser whether they can be bothered to come back or not - that's all about the quality really of the content and the tips, the risk you take putting yourself out there I suppose. I seem to have created a monster according to the stats on hits after only a few days....had no idea it would take off like that.
Report snookerbacker January 24, 2010 2:55 PM GMT
cheers adrianooo, I followed your advice Eldrick about the profit and loss. I'll probably convert it to something more scientific when I get a chance but to tell you the truth I usually only know 'around' how much I've won or lost and don't keep methodical records as a rule.
Report snookerbacker January 24, 2010 3:55 PM GMT
Thanks for the encouragement and the advice chaps. I think a healthy mix of the two might hopefully work, they are after all the two reasons I set it up. It'll be busier when tournaments are on obviously but I'll try to keep it informative when they are not.
Report snookerbacker January 24, 2010 6:04 PM GMT
On that note chaps, just put up preview for tomorrow.
Report snookerbacker January 24, 2010 6:05 PM GMT
And thanks again, good advice.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com