Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
snookerbacker
20 Jan 10 13:40
| Topic/replies: 4,529 | Blogger: snookerbacker's blog
http://snookerbacker.wordpress.com/

I decided to bite the bullet and start a blog up for anyone that's interested. Please feel free to comment either on there or on here.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 26
By:
snookerbacker
When: 20 Jan 10 18:40
Thanks chaps, 2 followers is enough for me to keep it up for the rest of the season at least.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 20 Jan 10 18:42
Also not a bad day for the Welsh predictions. All so far won with Mark Joyce currently 4-4!
By:
snookerbacker
When: 20 Jan 10 18:43
Oh well Joyce loses, but 5 out of 6 ain't too bad for starters.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 13:24
Just put something up for the 4pm starts for anyone interested. Glad I didn't bother this morning, what is Jimmy like? Only he can manage to pluck defeat from the jaws of victory in such dramatic fashion...
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 14:43
Good luck Matt. Hope you haven't gone in too heavy but that's a decent price.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 14:43
Diploire, once I suss out how to put links on (been experimenting with images today) I'll do the same. It's a bit of a learning curve tbh!
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 16:54
Done that now Dipliore. Yours is more general than mine obviously as I only really bet on snooker (golf occasionally but wouldn't dream of posting those losers on there...). But seem to have a few followers according to the stats so I'll keep it up while the season is reaching it's peak. Managed, through tense negotiations with work and the Mrs to secure Sheffield off, so it's likely to get more lively from there on but I do have a fancy which I'll post on there for the Welsh when I make sure I get the price I want. Gotta look after number 1 first....

Thanks all for taking a look, hope it keeps you amused for a few minutes a week.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 17:10
Just want the whole lot to get the outrights priced up tbh. Not saying that my opinion is worth anything in terms of the markets as the exchanges usually sort that out anyway, but with the qualifiers so close to the main event it means I have to go searching for a couple of hours at the weekend before posting to get the best price. What have I done???????? Oh well.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 17:14
Saying that you'd have been hard pressed to get anything like the price on Higgins at the moment a couple of weeks ago. He's not my tip btw.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 21 Jan 10 17:33
I'd suggest only bet if you are desperate for a bet, seriously, leave them alone, have a fiver on a Fu and Ebdon double and leave it well alone. Haven't a clue.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 22 Jan 10 04:58
Today's final day of qualifiers preview is up there now for anyone that's interested. Good Luck if you're having a go.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com