Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
pepper shannon
14 Jan 10 15:58
| Topic/replies: 29 | Blogger: pepper shannon's blog
listen to him talking he is a c..t

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 33
By:
Sir Denis Eton-Hogg
When: 14 Jan 10 16:01
have to agree. he seems to have the mental age of a stroppy 15 yr old
By:
gillsbmc
When: 14 Jan 10 16:04
dont think it is as simple as that unfortunately, honestly dont think he is the full ticket
By:
ManWithNoName
When: 14 Jan 10 16:06
This is why they used to play over 100-plus frames in the old days.

A champion had to have what the Yanks call intestinal fortitude.

Ronnie might have lost a few tough frames halfway through day two and put his coat on.
By:
Sir Denis Eton-Hogg
When: 14 Jan 10 16:06
i think the main thing is he's just very immature. perhaps not surprising when u've spent yr whole life playing snooker with people fawning over u
By:
Brodie
When: 14 Jan 10 16:07
I turn over whenever he's about to yap. Same old boring sh1te that he didn't play great I suppose ? He's got such a tough life.
By:
Agarsseee
When: 14 Jan 10 16:08
he is treated like a spoilt child, thats the problem. everyone afraid to say anything to him.... grow up ffs would be a good one :)
By:
pablo
When: 14 Jan 10 16:36
that is how he really feels

is it not better than someone who says what you want to hear even if it is not the truth
By:
snookerbacker
When: 14 Jan 10 16:37
Whilst I do think he is good for the game and his interviews can be compulsive viewing, when he's playing the same old record I would be tempted to just show him a photo of Paul Hunter and tell him to belt up and thank his lucky stars.
By:
Sir Denis Eton-Hogg
When: 14 Jan 10 16:39
idiote savante i believe is the expression
By:
Brodie
When: 14 Jan 10 17:08
This constant idea that he's not playing well is what gets on people's t1ts.
Its an underhanded type of boast insomuchas he's saying the standard is not good for him, but is great for a mere mortal.
I can read that sort of crap and its dull. Ronnie..............bore off.
By:
Dr Uce
When: 14 Jan 10 17:34
Well said Snookerbacker. When Paul died i thought it might be the shot in the arm for Ronnie to grow up, but i feel that he is regressing. He is playing the` they cant even beat me when im out of form` arrogant card. I used to find him refreshing but he is beginning to irritate me.
By:
plainmoor layer
When: 14 Jan 10 19:28
Has anyone actually considered that he is just taking the** a little bit in his interviews - do you really think he thinks he is not playing well? Granted it is all a little childish but pretty harmless i reckon
By:
charwell.
When: 14 Jan 10 19:41
Sick to the back teeth of the spoilt braggart and all his BS.
By:
Dr Uce
When: 14 Jan 10 21:36
He knows he can play so much better yet the other players cave in against him. Yep he is taking the spiss.
By:
chelsea_blue
When: 14 Jan 10 23:39
The man has Mental health issues FFS

he has suffered with depression

and suffers with Bipolar disorder

and you mugs are**ging him off

he is a living legend
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 15 Jan 10 05:41
oh fck off with this bi polar**..................everybody i know who goes on a bender and is down for 3 days afterwards has suddenly diagnosed themselves with bi polar.
Have a mood swing and like a drink ? Then you have bi polar disorder,its just fckin ridiculous,what it is ,is a complete lack of self accountability.
By:
mike barrow
When: 15 Jan 10 07:39
Agree with most of the above, i have always loved watching Ronnie play. As someone who plays the game (at a very bad standard!) i always loved watching how easy he made it look, but these days i cant be doing with him, its the same old crap he comes out with after every game. Which is why as good as he is, he will never have the same affection towards him as Jimmy White
By:
Java
When: 15 Jan 10 08:18
Yeah - I agree - I'm sick to the back teeth of the amount of people who claim to be bi-polar, particularly women. Moody idiots more like.
By:
jermaine defonebox
When: 15 Jan 10 11:29
or crack heads look at ronnies mates woody etc i reckon hes on the bone
By:
Shamus
When: 15 Jan 10 12:32
noe,t wrong with a bit of trombone
By:
comeonkautostar
When: 15 Jan 10 12:37
Saluting Darren Lockyer - I suppose you are a qualified GP? I suppose you are Ronnie's GP? I suppose you know best? Wise up ffs. The man has has a history with depression and has bi polar disorder. These are not thigs he made up. There are not things anyone would wat to live with. We've seen his symtoms publicly in interviews and at the table - his depression, his mania, his hypomania.

If you are bored listening to him, then hit mute or switch over. Noone is forcing you to watch. Im sure he doesnt care if you listen to him or are bored by him. The guy is a genius, a term used too much these days. At his best, he took his sport to a level never seen before or since. Yes, sometimes he comes out and says things that don't do himself and his sport any favours. But its him. Its the mental state he's in at the time. It's how healthy he is. I'd rather listen to someone saying how they genuinely feel, no matter how repetitive or negative, than say what is expected from them and the type of thing we hear all the time.
By:
Java
When: 15 Jan 10 12:39
In my experience anybody who acts like a pr*ck claims to be bipolar these days. This is not just aimed at Ronnie.
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 15 Jan 10 12:51
kind of what i was getting at but think he took me too literally,some people need to check out the symptoms for bi polar and see if they resonate with them
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 15 Jan 10 12:55
Its got to the stage now where anybody in the public eye who goes out on the razzle and ends up in an uncompromising position on a saturday night comes out with the bi polar diagnosis the following week.They've kind of spoiled it for anybody suffering manic depression these days,i mean get serious ,i get depressed a few times a week,its called mood swings.
By:
comeonkautostar
When: 15 Jan 10 12:56
I know the symtoms, hence I listed them. And we've seen them all in Ronnie over the last few years.
By:
Dec1409
When: 15 Jan 10 12:57
I have checked out the symptoms and apparently a tell tale sign is that 'sufferers of this ilness are highly prone during a television interview to become increasingly**ney as the minutes pass. Which may result in them by the end of the interview fully slouched in their chair with legs as wide as possible and saying things like alllrright saaaan'.

It would appear Ron is a sufferer...
By:
cj180
When: 15 Jan 10 13:21
And his walk-on tune is rubbish ;)
By:
pepper shannon
When: 17 Jan 10 22:56
doctor for ronnie in morning he is a broken man now
By:
TheProphet
When: 17 Jan 10 22:57
bet hes more fkin cash than you , schmuck
By:
pepper shannon
When: 17 Jan 10 23:02
he should go on holiday and stay there very bad loser
By:
JOSE93
When: 17 Jan 10 23:05
Who cares if someone if a bad loser in sport. It's the good losers that wreck sport.
By:
the.mad.dog.man
When: 17 Jan 10 23:11
think u should go with him lol
By:
keliwah
When: 17 Jan 10 23:12
I've always thought that interviewing sportsmen right after they've lost an important match is cringeworthy. Shouldn't be done imo. When did that all start anyway?
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com