Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cdog
11 Jan 10 18:09
| Topic/replies: 2,956 | Blogger: cdog's blog
taking place, and the BBC have a snooker programme on air, which they know will last one hour only, do they not put live snooker in it? :|
Pause Switch to Standard View Why, when there is live snooker
Show More
Report scarecrow January 11, 2010 6:12 PM GMT
because its behind the red button for the diehards,the hour show is for general entertainment of the masses.
Report snookerbacker January 11, 2010 6:14 PM GMT
it's annoying as I assumed they'd go to live and I missed King's entrance.......
Report jibjib January 11, 2010 6:29 PM GMT
It's because they took live snooker off the air earlier with Smurph leading Hendry 5-3 because they just had to show a repeat of Escape to the Country.

If Hearn wants to shake snooker up, he should start with the BBC coverage, which is shocking. All that fuss about White having the wildcard and you couldn't even watch it on the main channels last night.
Report snookerbacker January 11, 2010 6:30 PM GMT
To be honest I think we're spoilt with the coverage on red button - it was my fault as I assumed they'd want King's entrance on live.
Report scarecrow January 11, 2010 6:44 PM GMT
to be fair i think they give great coverage every match live behind the red button,the darts was the same last week some people are never satisfied,they are minority sports that most people would not want to watch on the main channels.
Report scarecrow January 11, 2010 6:45 PM GMT
sb his dancing could be expanded on if he keeps winning matchs i think he will keep dancing.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com