Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
captain rat
10 Jan 10 18:35
| Topic/replies: 252 | Blogger: captain rat's blog
...that dance was nearly as bad as that maculock blokes dance at sheffield when he won-does anyone remember it?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 18
By:
Jason Bourne
When: 10 Jan 10 18:35
Fantastic entrance, very amusing. Good on him.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 18:45
With Jason 100%. Jimmy's was a bit naff though.
By:
potdog1
When: 10 Jan 10 19:09
Mr rat , i detect a lot of bitterness in you . For your information when mcculloch danced at the crucible it was after he had defaeted dott 10-9 with an exceptional 60 odd clearance from 50 odd behind so he had every reason to dance . You have slated mark king for no real reason do have issues with him ?
By:
captain rat
When: 10 Jan 10 19:31
not at all .he is the most intelligent,amusing,man who is honourable.......f...k me...i nearly got hit by the pigs flying round here!!
By:
captain rat
When: 10 Jan 10 19:37
is your dancing as good as your tipping potdog??
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 19:39
His tipping ain't bad as a matter of fact but this gives me a chance to say I've had 2 147's again, so thanks rat.
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 19:42
For the word 'dancing' I read 'potting', but I've had 2 147's don't you know.
By:
potdog1
When: 10 Jan 10 19:49
For your information mr rat i was all cumbria dancing champion 83 - 87 retired .
Top drawer for you SB didnt know you were that good , where did you make them
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 19:51
I do a mean cha cha cha potdog. The 147's were over 15 years ago though..... :(
By:
potdog1
When: 10 Jan 10 19:52
Top man , 2 maxis is still good no matter how long ago , did you have ago when the game opened up?
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 19:54
No, lots of great players around at the time that were much better than me, I didn't have the patience and don't regret it at all.
By:
potdog1
When: 10 Jan 10 19:55
Was it the liverpool area you played in , i seen 2 remember you saying once b4 you played around there
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 19:57
Yep, that's right potdog. Rod Lawler did the best from all of us.
By:
potdog1
When: 10 Jan 10 20:00
Did you practice with him a lot ? He would do my head in i watched him at the guild hall a couple of times and he is so slow
By:
potdog1
When: 10 Jan 10 20:00
PS jimmys trying his best to do your money in
By:
snookerbacker
When: 10 Jan 10 20:11
I did yes, he was a great safety player as a teenager which made him stand out amongst us potters. He used to win, which is why he got further than the rest of us, one or maybe two (not me) I always thought would be more successful with more encouragement.
By:
captain rat
When: 10 Jan 10 21:34
potdog-never saw you on comedancing ....but i think i might have seen you on tv somewhere before.............rogue traders perhaps???
By:
davyb
When: 11 Jan 10 02:38
ive never laughed so much.........i must say a big thank you to barry hearn for bringing this **e to the game
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com