Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
potdog1
10 Jan 10 11:55
| Topic/replies: 63 | Blogger: potdog1's blog
At last the first banker IMO of the tournament . Really cant see JW getting anything here .

1 - Fisrt time JW has been on tv for a while

2 - He will have all the**ney monkeys screaming for him and 99% will be smashed and aint got a scooby what the games about which will put JW under ir even more .

3 - I am not a big lover of H2H but king has the edge on these as well .

4 - King is permanently in the match arena every comp , hes match hard and very underrated . Look at the walden match in the GP he never gives in . JW does not like playing hard players .

This is a no brainer and can not see JW winning 3 unless he gets off to a flyer .

Good luck
Pause Switch to Standard View Mark king v Jimmy white
Show More
Report Sir Denis Eton-Hogg January 10, 2010 12:10 PM GMT
apparently jimmy's been flying in practice v ronnie wood
Report Jason Bourne January 10, 2010 12:17 PM GMT
King is a great price, will force Jimmy into so many errors with his tight, heavily considered game and i'm sure he'll be as up for it as Jimmy will, King loves a battle.
Report Parthian Springs January 10, 2010 12:38 PM GMT
It's all about opinions this game isn't it !!

I reckon the 15/8 about Jimmy yesterday with Sid was a great price and took it accordingly.

King is no great shakes IMO and I reckon Jim will fancy this one. This should be nearer 5/6 the pair.
Report jasthevillan January 10, 2010 4:14 PM GMT
I was going to go heavy against Jimmy but having seen the value for Jimmy I may back him instead. I've never been a fan of Mark King, you only hear about him every couple of years when he gets a pasting off someone and then states that he is hanging up his cue.
Report snookerbacker January 10, 2010 4:26 PM GMT
KIng can beat anyone on his day as he's a good solid match player, but not a great break builder. Jimmy would more likely want someone like Ebdon who takes risks and leaves chances. King doesn't tend to do that. Of course, Jimmy will have the crowd and who knows what that might do, but bear in mind that King has beaten Jimmy at Wembley before and is not without his own, noisy supporters. It's tempting to go heavy on King but I'm not having a bet, I'll be cheering on James but I just can't see him winning. I've had a wild punt on King to win the quarter at 12's so I'll settle for that and just watch this.
Report snookerbacker January 10, 2010 4:44 PM GMT
My advice to anyone routing for Jimmy would be to back him for the highest break rather than to win. You will probably get odds against for that (haven't checked) and King isn't known for his breakbuilding prowess.
Report michael knight January 10, 2010 4:48 PM GMT
Jimmy has been 'buzzing' in practice for the last 10 years.
Report snookerbacker January 10, 2010 4:48 PM GMT
Well I won a stack on Ebdon so I've had an interest on the above at 6/4, Jimmy highest break in the match, a half decent bet.
Report jasthevillan January 10, 2010 5:20 PM GMT
Maybe Hearn should make all tournaments be played on Jimmy's practice table - that would ensure that we get what we really all want as spectators - Jimmy to be World Champion.
Report Jason Bourne January 10, 2010 6:03 PM GMT
This is gona be one hell of a trading match imo.
Report Ballyhackcharmer January 10, 2010 6:25 PM GMT
what lay White every time he makes a break?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com