Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SuperTed
09 Dec 09 10:52
| Topic/replies: 1,407 | Blogger: SuperTed's blog
I don't usually bet on Snooker but I must say since betting on frames throughout the day on Monday and Tuesday, i'm currently up over £600.
I use my laptop on the sofa whilst watching live on BBC.

Monday morning I searched google for "snooker betting system" and watched the video that came up in the results. Great betting method. Over +£600 so far is bloody good for me.

I had money on Lines in Fu vs. Lines and won a nice amount there. I'm also laying Maguire today.

Does anyone else find betting on Snooker a lot more profitable than other sports? I like the way betfair allows in-frame betting.
Pause Switch to Standard View Live on BBC and betting on laptop,...
Show More
Report Black Whippet December 9, 2009 10:55 AM GMT
Super ted you been copying my selections :)
Report SuperTed December 9, 2009 10:59 AM GMT
Well I do follow posts on here, and I like your selections mate :-)
Report Black Whippet December 9, 2009 11:03 AM GMT
No probs superted.

I find by posting my selections it helps me keep a bit of discipline whilst betting and i stick to my selections.

For instance if i pick four bets as of yesterday..... those are the four bets I stick to and dont get carried away having bets on other matches (although ronnie at 1.32 in the first frame yesterday was madness).

As ive said today MAGUIREs a lay, win lose or draw at the price.
Report Shamus December 9, 2009 2:28 PM GMT
yeah been doing it for years super ted easy way of making money without much thinking involved the prices in frame betting aint as good as a few years back though
Report loveoneanotherjudaspriest December 9, 2009 4:00 PM GMT
did you pay for this system superted.?
Report TwoTonTed December 9, 2009 5:06 PM GMT
no, I invented it and give it away for free :)
Report loveoneanotherjudaspriest December 9, 2009 6:48 PM GMT
thats called altruism i think...............
Report crazeeplaya December 9, 2009 10:23 PM GMT
when i google this ted i get a video as an ad for a system that costs £60, can you elaborate?
Report seagulls December 10, 2009 12:01 PM GMT
change your username to supertwat mate and we'll all be a bit better off
Report SuperTed December 10, 2009 8:56 PM GMT
seagulls - what exactly is that supposed to mean?

Was betting on Ronnie and Higgins today so did very well. Tomorrow will be close between the two, what a match that will be!
Report Dec1409 December 10, 2009 9:36 PM GMT
Think he may possibly be referring to the fact that you appear to have created a thread on a betting discussion forum for the sole reason of telling everybody how easy it is and how much green your supposedly making. It's of absolutely no worth to anybody. Some would say that makes you a tw@t. I would reserve judgement
Report SuperTed December 10, 2009 9:49 PM GMT
Oh right, sorry I guess? Wouldn't it be better to just not reply then if it's no use? If you actually read the posts I don't think it's worthy of the** remark. But then again, I guess there's a lot of people on here losing and not exactly happy. If you win and are doing well, I don't see what's wrong with posting that in a forum, after all it's a forum.

Like I said, ignore it if it's of no use to you. OH but wait... some people just can't resist a jab can they? And then they bump the thread to the top again defeating their objective. Well i'll save you trouble - don't listen to me I have no idea what i'm talking about and i'm not winning anything. How's that?
Report Dec1409 December 10, 2009 9:57 PM GMT
Just an explanation. Don't shoot the messenger. To be fair though if every thread on this place was people posting how much they've made an how easy it was without any actual discussion of anything what use would it be to anyone? Old poker saying, nobody cares about your losses (or in this case 'wins') apart from your mum and your missus. Good luck anyways
Report crazeeplaya December 12, 2009 9:16 AM GMT
you still haven;t answered my question ted
Report Mavis "Hacksaw" Handbag December 12, 2009 2:11 PM GMT
SPAM
Report SuperTed December 12, 2009 5:24 PM GMT
Mavis - spam? That's a good one. As if!

Crazze - Yes that is the correct video - I searched google for 'snooker betting system' and found this one. That's all I said.

Anyone else using the same system earlier this afternoon with Higgins and Ronnie would of found exactly the same thing as I did - EASY EASY EASY profits from betting DURING each frame.

The frames were going one way, then the other before turning back into Higgins favour again. Exactly what this system is all about. Yes call it spam Mavis I don't care, it's not my system i'm just using it and TRUST ME i'm gearing up to use it again at 7pm for the rest of this match. Probably make another £200 tonight with almost no risk and £25 bets.

EASIEST PROFITS I ever made on here FOR ONCE. That's what I was asking in my OP - how else finds it easy betting on the snooker. But hey, whatever. Good luck.
Report snooker backer December 12, 2009 5:37 PM GMT
I think it's called digging the hole deeper. Best system? Informed opinion I reckon, only yourself to blame then if it goes wrong and it's free!
Report Richard LL December 12, 2009 5:48 PM GMT
some very clever people operating on these markets, I'd very suprised if a simple mechanical system can beat both them and the comission long term.
Report jumpstart December 12, 2009 6:11 PM GMT
well done superted
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com