Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Romford Slim
10 Dec 09 10:25
| Topic/replies: 622 | Blogger: The Romford Slim's blog
I havent seen as much of the snooker as i would have liked as have only just returned from being abroad, but our old pal Ding appears to making good strides toward crucible glory next year.

Safety seems better, temprament looking good, and long straight potting as good as ever.

I may even consider NAPPING him for the worlds, nearer the time.
Show More
Report dlarssonf December 10, 2009 10:44 AM GMT
although a class player romford, his safety this week has been as bad as ever. Against Carter yesterday his safety was absolutely appalling and will have to vastly improve it to win at the crucible.

however he is still excellent when he is in amongst the balls
Report Jason Bourne December 10, 2009 10:45 AM GMT
His level this week hasn't been as good as Glasgow but he's getting things done. Had a bit of everything so far, a comeback win against Dunn, a rout against Murphy and a final framer against Carter. What does that leave him, a whitewash loss against Mags ?:|
Report Phil December 10, 2009 11:20 AM GMT
If he had the full matchplay package he would be nigh on unbeatable wouldnt he?
The fact he has a fine record at clearances puts a lot of pressure on his opponents. Carter's game play almost paid off - if his safety game had been stronger he would have prevailed.
I reckon Ding is a potential world champion if he can tighten up slightly, may well come with experience.
Report Diploire December 10, 2009 12:02 PM GMT
Ding is my NAP for this year's Worlds
Report snooker backer December 10, 2009 12:12 PM GMT
TRS, he's finally got rid of that twitch he'd developed, it was that that was holding him back last season. Been really impressed with him in this, despite his tendency to still get in a sulk, he seems to just reel frames off towards the end of matches. He's looking very nearly back to the player he was. As for napping him for the worlds, far too early for that kind of talk my good man! Anyway, settling down this afternoon to see if my two outrights can overcome the easy prospect of the World Champion and the most gifted player ever......easy then.
Report The Romford Slim December 11, 2009 9:15 AM GMT
Looks a cracking bet today at 21/20
Report snooker backer December 11, 2009 10:26 AM GMT
Have to agree TRS. I'd have had him at 4/6 for this one.
Report The Romford Slim December 11, 2009 10:58 AM GMT
4/5 for me. Either way a good bet - big lump came in around 10 this morning taking DJH to odds on.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com