Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brentford
26 Jan 21 09:29
| Topic/replies: 4,302 | Blogger: brentford's blog
Last few days am getting this happening quite frequently....will add the exact wording of the error message as and when I get the chance but it's obviously a significant problem if you can't successfully cancel an inplay bet at any given time,
would appreciate feedback from anyone else having this issue to encourage BF to look into this....cheers.
Pause Switch to Standard View Error processing bet ....recurring...
Show More
Report brentford January 26, 2021 9:34 AM GMT
This is the red text error message   "There was an error processing your bet(s)"
Report VardonVoo. January 26, 2021 2:42 PM GMT
I've been having this error too for the last week or so. Until today it was just happening
the first time I placed any bet, so that re-submitting it straight after would normally work.
Today however I found one bet I was trying to place kept producing this error repeatedly.
I had to log out and back in to successfully place the bet. Even then I got the error
on the first attempt on several later bets.

It will not surprise me if BF ignore these Site Feedback reports.
Things like this and the attitude they have towards not even bothering to supply
a score feed on major cricket matches is very indicative of the general decline in Betfair.

I find the CS chat hosts very difficult to deal with too - today I reported a site issue,
not specific to my account and they tried to go through the entire security procedure when
all I needed them to do was to look at a match and tell me if a score was being displayed
at their end. A process that could have been done in seconds ended up taking up half-an-hour
of my time. I didn't even bother reporting the "bet error" thing cos I had no faith in the
glitch report being passed any higher. Some of these CS hosts are worse than chat-bots.
Report brentford January 26, 2021 3:24 PM GMT
Feel your pain VardonVoo,
it's such a different platform these days to the one your user join date suggests you remember as do I....but appreciate you adding your feedback and we live in hope....
My impression is that the specific is traffic related as was not apparent in the first part of Pak v SA test match at all (4.30am to 7.00 ish)
Had a brief moment where multiple browsers couldn't cancel a bet around 10.00 but fortunately was back to more sporadic after that...hopefully if enough users contribute to this thread it might get resolved.
Report brentford February 14, 2021 9:16 AM GMT
This appears to have resolved so would be rude of me not to acknowledge the resolution of the issue
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com