Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
blizard
30 May 20 19:44
| Topic/replies: 54 | Blogger: blizard's blog
Hi guys ...  just now there was a suspend on slavia - jablonec because a penalty was given .
After about 1 minutes and about time the penalty was shot, was unsuspend for like 15 seconds and then suspend again for the goal and setled, but lost of my money was taken in that small time.

yesterday again there was a penalty with like 15 seconds delay to suspend ... so again i was takes some money in very small odds than norma.

some  days ago there was a game that has not put inplay .... there was a  goal scored  and some money was taken, i manage to take mysefls lots of mony on some markets .. it was suspended 10 minutes later, but not all bets canceled ... the firls bets i lost and some of the next i magage to take after the goal did not cancel

Any way , betfair is getting ridiculus,  destroing inplay ....  i also noticed many times late susped the days that were only small games hapening, but i supose that was late feed or something .
But unsuspend after the penalty is given !!! and also not suspend at all an loose or win money after the goal are too much mistakes...  its steling
Pause Switch to Standard View no suspend .. what are the rules ?
Show More
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com