Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Just Checking
11 Jan 19 20:26
| Topic/replies: 31,056 | Blogger: Just Checking's blog
You used to be really bad for this sort of thing but on the Leeds match you cleared all the bets for a penalty claim before it was actually finally decided, and thus cost me significant money as a bet that SHOULD have been taken wasn't taken, as it was now non existant and nobody was sent off, no goal scored. Not for the first this has happened. Given you're not going to re-open the market until after the penalty was taken and play resumes, why is there a ny sort of rush to clear everyone's bets before things were definite? This makes no sense.

Do the people who operate your systems (on I'd say the biggest match of the day) not get proper training?? This is real money that gets lost by these mistakes.
Pause Switch to Standard View Clearing bets on football when you...
Show More
Report Just Checking January 11, 2019 8:38 PM GMT
Honestly there is no excuse for this, it makes me quite angry. The person doing covering this match has one fairly simple job to do, the rules to follow aren't that hard, and they mess it up and cost me and I'm guess other people (significant) money. There is no possible excuse for clearing the bets this prematurely at a penalty when it's still up in the air and not taken. The championship doesn't even have VAR.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com