Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wooky
15 May 15 14:00
| Topic/replies: 2,386 | Blogger: wooky's blog
Occasionally I click on the forum and at the top of the screen it says 'Welcome to Live View- Take the tour to learn more'  and the page looks different to usual. Then I click 'switch to standard view' and the forum looks normal again but it wont let me post anything. Can stay like this for a day or two. Don't know what causes it or when it will happen. Anyone else experience this?
Pause Switch to Standard View Sometimes the forum is...
Show More
Report longbridge May 17, 2015 10:29 AM BST
Very occasionally - happened to me last Friday.

I think the Forum is failing to pick up the fact that I'm logged in on the website.  I closed to Forum, logged out on the website, logged in again and reopened the Forum and all was OK.
Report wooky May 20, 2015 11:55 AM BST
Happened again tonight and no matter how many time I logged out and logged back in it still wouldn't let me post on the forum. So I tried a different browser and it works Plain Usually use google Chrome but went to Internet Explorer. Weird.
Report razz June 1, 2015 1:31 PM BST
hey, I seem to remember something similar happening to me a few years ago. it was switching between the old and new exchange site when i clicked the forum links that was the problem. might not work but it's worth a try to have a play around with launching the forum from both sites to see if that helps.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com