Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Just Checking
15 Dec 14 23:24
| Topic/replies: 31,260 | Blogger: Just Checking's blog
Perhaps it's just a blip as you're updating the system or something but as I type the Correct Score market suddenly isn't appearing on the pages for future football matches on your old or new website, and the API doesn't see it either.

This is easily one of your most liquid markets, in amongst many pointless markets you could roll tumbleweed through, I can't believe you're mad enough to remove it but you should be aware this has happened!
Pause Switch to Standard View Please restore the Football Correct...
Show More
Report longbridge December 16, 2014 10:58 AM GMT
Look for 'Correct Score New' in the left-hand nav - took me a while to find.  Seems to have dropped off the popular market tabs.

CORRECT_SCORE_NEW market type on the API I believe (to distinguish the one with AOH/AOD/AOA from the one with AUQ).
Report Just Checking December 16, 2014 3:34 PM GMT
Thanks longbridge. The awful liquidity in the "new" market I think speaks for itself, hiding it from your customers and messing up the API users and bots seems a strange way to deal with Football's second most liquid market, but I'm not the one explaining the revenue falling off a cliff to management at the end of the month.

PS I had to go to the old site to check that as the new (buggy) site doesn't work when you click on markets (in firefox), just get a blank page and nothing happening, had same problem last night .. *sigh*.
Report longbridge December 16, 2014 4:46 PM GMT
Strange - I use the new site with Firefox and don't get a blank page; I was all over Football this morning (normally mainly on the Racing pages) and - apart from the hunt-the-CS-market issue, all was good.

I was trying to work out if you could use the new site's betslip dutching to synthesise AOQ from AOH/AOA/AOD, and you can, but only for lumpy stakes - small or moderate ones the calculated AOD stake is below GBP 2 and the betslip won't place it.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com