Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Just Checking
14 Nov 14 12:57
| Topic/replies: 31,225 | Blogger: Just Checking's blog
On the old site, on football and I'm guessing other sports, right at the top on the left menu there is "coupons" that allows you to see the list of matches for say "Friday" or "Monday" and "Monday in play" etc.
On the NEW site, this list is now gone? I had to ask where these things might be, and there is a limited version of it (I couldn't find this and was looking for it!) in a different place only on the initial main page. You lose access to this as soon as you start using the site.  So if you are clicking around the football mini site looking for it, you won't find it?
Shouldn't the coupons be accessable as a category on the left like the old site?
Pause Switch to Standard View New Site "Coupons" Missing from left?
Show More
Report longbridge November 18, 2014 11:28 AM GMT
There's daily coupons on the Football homepage, and you can filter them for in-play so doesn't that cover the same as the "Monday" and "Monday in play" you mention?  You say "a limited version" - what's missing?

I know what you mean about losing it when you start using the site - I'm mainly a Racing punter and there's the same issue with race links from the Racing homepage - I get around this by leaving the homepage open in one browser tab and right-clicking on the races I'm betting on and 'Open in New Tab'.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com