Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Sumatra
24 Oct 14 20:17
| Topic/replies: 1,024 | Blogger: Hank Sumatra's blog
At an all time low. Suspended for LONG periods on NUMEROUS occasions when nothing has happened, then miraculously reopens JUST before a goal and then doesn't suspend for quite a few seconds.

Fulham v Charlton match has thus far been the worst in a very bad week. I've noticed poor IP management in at lesat four matches.

This is nothing to do with tv delays.

Would anyone at BF care to comment ?
Pause Switch to Standard View In Play Football Management This Week.
Show More
Report Hank Sumatra October 26, 2014 1:13 PM GMT
Thought not.
Report Hank Sumatra October 29, 2014 7:57 PM GMT
Genoa v Juve tonight, suspended around 7 times in first ten minutes on NOTHING !
Report Hank Sumatra November 15, 2014 8:02 PM GMT
Another sublime performance today.

In the Plymouth v Portsmouth game at lunchtime, at least FIVE suspensions in the first TEN minutes for NOTHING.

Meanwhile

In the Montenegro V Sweden Match a late suspension after a goal that no doubt cost some people with resting orders dear (see the price charts traded prices).

Suspension came at least FIVE seconds after the goal was shown on Sky Interactive, which probably equates to at least FIFTEEN seconds after the goal was scored in real time.

Well ****g done.

And now it's suspended and has been since the goal. Seven minutes and counting.

Joke.
Report bingo bongo November 27, 2014 10:06 PM GMT
I know no one from bf actually reads these but....tonights europa league matches. The now usual long suspends for no reason. Plus I've lost count of the number of times my unmatched bets have been cancelled for offside goals, why not wait a few seconds before resetting the markets.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com