Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
madhatter
27 Apr 13 11:10
| Topic/replies: 6,317 | Blogger: madhatter's blog
Internal error
An internal server error prevented the page you requested from loading correctly. Please try loading the page again after some time.

I can't deposit funds into my account from my registered debit card......other people seem to reporting the same issue.

Will this be sorted by this afternoon or am I opening a **** account?
Pause Switch to Standard View Internal Error
Show More
Report dementia April 27, 2013 11:18 AM BST
Same here, would be helpful if BF posted up they have a problem and estimated time for repairs
Report redmal April 27, 2013 1:49 PM BST
It's been like that for me since yesterday.
Report traceycat April 27, 2013 1:52 PM BST
Same here..but I've saved a fortune!
Report nochance April 27, 2013 2:04 PM BST
Tried first thing this morning and still can't deposit.
Report madhatter April 27, 2013 2:08 PM BST
no response from them so i have just opened an account with the purple one.

10 years on here and the site has got progressively worse as the company has got bigger.

I get so pissed off with having to revert from the sh1te new site to the good old one every time I log in that it was only a matter of time before I began using the other one anyway
Report Sn4ke April 27, 2013 2:25 PM BST
I too am becoming increasingly annoyed, how about growing the service one step at a time and getting each change right before you move to the next, what happened to the good old exchange site which offered a happy alternative to the high street,  purple one... that's an idea.. I can sacrifice a bit of liquidity for something that actually functions on a day to day basis
Report delboyfrombrum April 27, 2013 3:38 PM BST
INTERNAL ERROR , SITE DOWN ON SATURDAY PM , BETFAIR MUST BE TRYING TO LOSE MONEY
Report wroughtironronn April 27, 2013 4:56 PM BST
Mine also is as useless as Mick Philpott
Report unclepuncle April 27, 2013 8:54 PM BST
Same here all day - unbelievable incompetence.Cry

Purple one here I come.
Report unclepuncle April 28, 2013 7:49 AM BST
Still unable to deposit this morning and no reply to my email from yesterday afternoon asking what the f**k is going on.Angry
Report madhatter April 28, 2013 9:35 AM BST
same here, no joy at all......but was very happy on the purple site yesterday - works quickly and easy to navigate......biggest negative over there is that they don't have a 'take purple one SP' facility which is one of betfair best features, especially in the greyhound win and place markets
Report wroughtironronn April 28, 2013 11:29 AM BST
I applied to join purple yesterday, but for some reason, they don't accept Mastercard Debit cards - unreal !
Report madhatter April 28, 2013 2:41 PM BST
i used Visa Debit to join and it was fine.
Issue for me today is that there is no place market over there for the French groups races...that's just silly of them imo.
Report OilMagnate April 28, 2013 6:25 PM BST
Same for me too. As there's nothing on their homepage or in FAQs I assumed it was my issue, not Betfair's, so I tried phoning them. Stuck in a queue and found this forum. Thanks for the non-info Betfair, and making me waste time and money trying to phone you. A simple 'we have been experiencing server problems for the previous 72 hours and hope to fix as soon as possible' on your homepage would save your staff and me a lot of time.

In the meantime I'll have to use Ladbrokes or William Hill instead.
Report OilMagnate April 28, 2013 6:28 PM BST
Should also mention the 'improved' new site is actually no better. Nothing needed to change, just people trying to justify their existence in a company by fiddling and making things worse (see Facebook and Hotmail for other examples of needless fiddling)
Report madhatter April 28, 2013 6:40 PM BST
same with any company....however good what you've got is, there is always someone whose job it is is to to change it - how else is their continued employment justified?!
Particularly true of all websites, Human Resource departments, local governments and the EU Brussels lot!
Report Clueless1 April 28, 2013 8:38 PM BST
so when can i deposit??
Report The Biscuit April 29, 2013 3:49 AM BST
By any chance did all of you also have accounts with Blue Sq? because if you did, then I reckon I know what the problem is.
Report OilMagnate April 29, 2013 11:31 AM BST
Never been with bluesquare. Still not able to deposit here. Everything else in 'my account' is working. Just the deposit funds page which is faulty.
Report Disco Dave April 29, 2013 1:17 PM BST
I've just sent them an email about this, since they certainly don't seem to be taking any notice of anything we post on here!
Report Disco Dave April 29, 2013 1:19 PM BST
BTW, I've got the same 'Internal Error' problem & I don't have a Blue Sq account
Report Chadfan April 29, 2013 1:24 PM BST
I'm having the same problem - since Friday. Come on Betfair!!
Report The Biscuit April 29, 2013 1:29 PM BST
OK so it's not Blue Sq, when Betfair took them over, they set up a new BF account for every BSq customer, but multiple BF accounts are not allowed from Feb this year, See the discussion about this on General Betting.

So if like me you had a Bsq account with the same debit card on it, you'll have to close it down and withdraw the money, but I thought that BF may have already taken this action to stop duplicate accounts being funded anymore.
Report Disco Dave April 29, 2013 1:38 PM BST
I ended-up calling them in the end. Apparently they are aware of the problem and will be looking to fix it "shortly".

When I called them I was able to deposit some funds over the phone, so you guys might want to do the same.
I called 0208 88348060 (& then I think it was option 4).

I hope this helps!
Report Disco Dave April 29, 2013 1:39 PM BST
Sorry, I meant 0208 8348060
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 April 29, 2013 4:59 PM BST
Hello all - sorry I haven't picked this up and replied earlier, and apologies for the fact that we have had some long-term deposit issues. This is being worked on as a matter of priority, and we hope to be able to provide an update shortly. In the meantime, you can deposit via mobile apps or by contacting us on 0844 871 0000.
Report wroughtironronn April 29, 2013 8:49 PM BST
friday to monday and you've just realised there's a problem ????
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 April 30, 2013 7:35 AM BST
No, that isn't what I said! I should have posted sooner (my fault totally) but we have been working on fixing the problem over the weekend.
Report streetboy April 30, 2013 12:26 PM BST
Still not working
Report The Biscuit April 30, 2013 2:28 PM BST
Try now Streetboy, They must have just fixed it.
Report madhatter April 30, 2013 10:54 PM BST
Defo working now.
But I now also have a purple account - so they will no longer get all of my trade
Report yuvutu May 1, 2013 11:37 AM BST
i am still getting this message after a few weeks now!! (ive got another thread on about it on this forum)  i have to deposit on my phone!!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com