Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
brassneck
18 Apr 13 11:45
| Topic/replies: 18,153 | Blogger: brassneck's blog
Had to go to new site to log in.get a grip betfair and sort it out.
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair,get your act together.
Show More
Report brassneck April 18, 2013 1:55 PM BST
Love the idea of the betfair rapid response team.just to let you know that i still can not log in on the old site.but i have no problem logging in on all other betting sites,so i guess i will use another site,thanks for all in the last ten years.good luck to all my forum friends,signed brassneck.
Report tommycockles April 18, 2013 2:09 PM BST
Might be worth trying the link below to see if you can sign in using that

http://sports.betfair.com/?optout=true

Should take you straight to the old site. Have you tried the old chestnut of clearing history etc?
Report brassneck April 18, 2013 2:26 PM BST
Thanks Tommy,deleted all but did not work.just noticed betfair have a message on the service page that they are working on the problem.Cry.im off to paddy for a day.
Report brassneck April 18, 2013 3:57 PM BST
I can log in on fire fox if this helps the guys that have being working on the log in for the last six hours.
Report brassneck April 18, 2013 8:48 PM BST
Fell sorry for the guys trying to fix the log in on the old site,they are now investigating it 11 hours.For feck sake betfair will you kindly get of your backsides and do something about it.its unbelievable ,a gambling site that you can not log into.Cry
Report brassneck April 19, 2013 11:19 AM BST
Betfair,you are a shambles,i can not deposit now.a gambling site that will not let you deposit funds.it gets better all the time.
Report brassneck April 19, 2013 11:29 AM BST
Now i am able to deposit on the new site.betfair sort this out.so this is where we are,no log ins on old site,no withdrawals on old site and no deposits on old site.well how about this for an prediction.NO CUSTOMERS ON THE NEW SITE.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com