Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
yuvutu
08 Apr 13 20:55
| Topic/replies: 706 | Blogger: yuvutu's blog
anybody else have problems with this webpage showing up when you click it? ive tryed on 3 different browsers, when i click account statement, current bets, my card details, withdraw funds from betfair, betting P+L etc all the info for them shows up on the right of the window but nothing shows up when i click on deposit funds into betfair?
Pause Switch to Standard View 'deposit funds into betfair' screen...
Show More
Report danniellasmincepies April 8, 2013 9:14 PM BST
You are more likely to get a reply on chitchat
Report anubis7 April 8, 2013 9:20 PM BST
Laugh
Report yuvutu April 8, 2013 10:41 PM BST
LaughLaughLaughCryCry
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 April 9, 2013 7:08 AM BST
Sorry folks, I was off yesterday - got this, forwarding on internally. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 April 9, 2013 9:33 AM BST
Quick piece of feedback - are you using Chrome? If so, that has been causing problems with deposits, so worth trying a different browser
Report yuvutu April 9, 2013 1:01 PM BST
tried using chrome, firefox and IE,  every other page loads in the 'my account window' except the deposit funds page.  if no one else is having same problme then maybe something to do with my pc  Crazy
Report yuvutu April 14, 2013 10:57 AM BST
On my samsung tablet now and the deposit screen doesnt show on this aswell! So it cant be a problem just on my pc.  Whenever i need deposit have to use my phone!
Report yuvutu April 30, 2013 9:47 PM BST
tried load page today and at least i get a message now

''Internal error

An internal server error prevented the page you requested from loading correctly. Please try loading the page again after some time.''

is that a problem my side or betfairs???
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com