Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
stevies5_mufc
30 Mar 13 17:52
| Topic/replies: 17,764 | Blogger: stevies5_mufc's blog
Betfair, you need to start listening to your customers, 4 out of 5 weeks now the site has crashed on a busy saturday afternoon. Either the company is being run terribly and not addressing recurring problems or this is a security issue.
Please give us proper explanations, and If you don't start paying attention to your customers your business is going to suffer greatly.  This isnt for Betfair Community Managers, this needs to go above them and to the top.

Just tell the people higher up that £££ will start to disappear if these issues aren't addressed, then they may listen.
Pause Switch to Standard View Start listening to your customers...
Show More
Report GAVBEN March 30, 2013 4:56 PM GMT
Agree completely. You make us pat for your service... You seem to spend more on sponsorship than you do on actually running the site.... It is a Joke!!!
Report trynabe March 30, 2013 5:05 PM GMT
dear mr betfair
i as a customer am your boss
im the only person who can fire every employee from the ceo downwards .by simply choosing to put my money elsewhere
you should listen to me

this is a warning
from every boss on the site
ie.... your customers ,,who youve decided are useful but replenishable ,,maybe they are however reputation isnt
listen up ,,,sort it out or the customers will sort you out

long term trader long term fan
trynabe
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? March 31, 2013 4:17 PM BST
Simple rule of business.

There is no need for analysts, strategists, new technology etc.

The customers will tell you what you are doing wrong. All you have to do is listen.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com