Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Darlo Bantam
11 Mar 13 02:46
| Topic/replies: 27,012 | Blogger: Darlo Bantam's blog
Why, when I click on various markets on the front page do I get a message "The page you are requesting is currently not available. Please use the left menu to navigate to a market." on the page that I click on. Principally this is to get a stream which is available on the front page but can't be seen on the video links. And please don't say there's something wrong at my end - this is a link I'm clicking on that is clearly wrong.

It's not all markets, but a sizeable few. And why aren't all matches that have videos available on the streaming page? Some are, some aren't. When they're not, I try use the above method but because of incorrect links it's not always possible.
Show More
Report Darlo Bantam March 13, 2013 12:06 AM GMT
No answer. And not fixed.

Right now there's three tennis matches on - Nishikori v Berlocq; Kirilenko v A Radwanska and Azarenka v U Radwanska. According to the main page all three have a live stream. However absolutely none of them are on the live stream page.

I've managed to access the Nishikori stream via clicking on the link from the front page. I click on the Kirilenko link and it doesn't appear there's a stream after all. And finally when I click on the Azarenka link I get this message "The page you are requesting is currently not available. Please use the left menu to navigate to a market."

So many errors. So few of them ever fixed.
Report Darlo Bantam March 13, 2013 1:56 AM GMT
And now Stosur-Barthel. Has a video logo for stream, yet it's not on the stream page list. And click on the link and it again gives the above error message.
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 March 13, 2013 7:28 AM GMT
Darlo - sorry, missed this with all the Cheltenham fun and games. I've asked one of my colleague to have a read and then either contact you or get the right team internally to look into it.
Report Darlo Bantam March 13, 2013 11:10 AM GMT
Thanks. It doesn't need someone to contact me. It's a series of elementary fixes.

a - make sure all matches with streams are on the live stream popout page.
b - don't advertise matches which don't have a stream with the stream logo on the main in-play page.
c - make sure matches on the in-play page go to the correct page.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com