Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
surprised
24 Feb 13 11:36
| Topic/replies: 36 | Blogger: surprised's blog
I am still missing the Coupon view in the current version. Don't tell me anything about the stupid so called "new version". It is a total ****. You have created it only for recreational players that they can use their smartphones to be able to bet from football stadiums during a match ... Is this your target ???
I ask you - please, return back the Coupon view for all leagues, as before ...Or I will stop betting at Betfair... You are doing everything but not helping (and listening to) customers ... Shame !!!
Pause Switch to Standard View Betfair, why you go against your...
Show More
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 February 24, 2013 12:41 PM GMT
surprised - We still have the coupons available on the old exchange site. I will pass your comments to our the relevant team.
Report surprised February 24, 2013 1:16 PM GMT
BCM3, thanks for your reply. I mean, Coupons for main leagues, as English premier, German Bundesliga, Italian Serie A, Spanish Primera - all that (and all other, too) are missing for more than 4-5 previous months. Why have you removed it ??? I am an arber and I need online information about the whole league on one place !- not only one match of the league (one window opened with Betfair Coupon and on the next window I do open other bookies' Coupon with the same league).
For example, so called "Saturday Coupon" is very bad to use ... I cannot search for all matches of the same leagues manually - it takes minutes - when arbing - every millisecond to react is too long time ... but you probably know nothing about arbing ... !!! I need it on ONE PLACE - the Coupon View !!!

My personal VIP Manager (Mr. J.P., based in Malta), also contacted some BF manager (his name was "Liam") and he refused to restore the Coupon View. On one side, Betfair asks their customers about their needs - on other side - you are not able (or willing) to give us what we want (and need).

I offer you, I can work for Betfair - creating the Coupons (if you are lazy to do it) for small fee, if you show me - how to make it ... :-)

Why are you removing things that are only helping us  ??? (The Coupon View) Is it worth for you to save some small money - if you do not need to pay a person for creating the Coupons ???
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 February 24, 2013 3:58 PM GMT
surprised - I have spoken with the relevant team and have asked them to contact you to discuss this issue with you further.
Report surprised February 24, 2013 4:15 PM GMT
BCM3, thank you; I see, you are a good guy ... I'll be happy to discuss with them ...
Report surprised February 24, 2013 4:54 PM GMT
But, I am afraid, they will f*c*us both
Report Darlo Bantam February 25, 2013 11:35 PM GMT
I've noticed this too. The individual league coupons aren't there on Geeks Toy any more. Either that or they've moved somewhere completely different.
Report surprised March 10, 2013 12:52 PM GMT
They still did not add back the main football leauges' Coupon Views (do not tell me, that " you have still some coupons" - sorry, I am not interested - for example- in Turkish basketball coupon) , and probably never will restore it; shame on you, Betfair ! You are not helping your customers at all !!!
Report Ales March 18, 2013 1:56 PM GMT
They will not add it back. As the main reason to remove the coupons was to force users to move to the new site, and thus report how successful the new site is.
Report Srichaphan or Ancic? April 16, 2013 10:25 PM BST
I think they've had more than enough reports of how successful the new site is to realise that it is not.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com