Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Mr Magoo
16 Feb 13 00:01
| Topic/replies: 1,883 | Blogger: Mr Magoo's blog
Here's how to reproduce the issue. I'm viewing a tennis match betting, (Raonic v Istomin) - giving the specific markets probably won't help (the match starts in a few hours). But I've seen the problem before, so you can probably see the issue with any other markets.

First, go to a market like 'total games'. Click on the fixed odds tab. Click on one of the selections to add it to the bet slip.
Next, go to a second market, e.g. 'match odds'. Again, click on the fixed odds tab. Pick one of the selections to add it to the slip.
Your bet slip has two selections in it. All good. Now, delete both bets by click the red cross to the left of them. Not sure if the order matters, but I deleted the bottom one first. Your bet slip is now empty.
Finally, go back to the 'total games' market. Your bet slip is suddenly no longer empty. One (or two) of the bets re-appear!

It seems to be easily demonstrated. Not sure if timing is an issue. If you wait for a while between deleting the bets and re-visiting the first market, sometimes the bet slip stays empty. But a bug is a bug. Deleted bets should never be re-appearing in the bet slip.
Pause Switch to Standard View New site - fixed odds bets re-appear...
Show More
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 February 16, 2013 6:25 PM GMT
I've passed this on to the helpdesk Mr Magoo, hopefully have an answer soon.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com