Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Brother Mouzone
27 Jan 13 13:41
| Topic/replies: 9,240 | Blogger: Brother Mouzone's blog
If I withdraw using Google Chrome the withdrawal is converted to dollars, which means less reaches my account than I actually withdrew, after the paypal conversion I got just over 97p of every £1 I withdrew. I just tried using Internet Explorer and the withdrawal was sent correctly in pounds.

Why do I keep finding these bugs and being hit by them? if the site is being monitered and tested why aren't problems like this being found and fixed?
Pause Switch to Standard View Paypal withdrawals on Chrome sent in...
Show More
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 January 28, 2013 8:25 AM GMT
Hi Brouther Mouzone. I have referred your enquiry to our Payments team who will hopefully have a response for you soon.
Report Brother Mouzone January 28, 2013 1:24 PM GMT
No need, I emailed the helpdesk yesterday, it was my fault for using Google Chrome, I don't know what I was thinking tbh.

It would be good if there was an announcement when Betfair are aware of problems with certain browsers, it isn't very helpful to be told after something has happened that it wouldn't have happened if I had used Firefox!
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 January 28, 2013 2:32 PM GMT
Hi Brother Mouzone, I am glad that you seem to have resolved the problem. I will speak to our payments team with regards to announcements in the future.
Report Brother Mouzone January 28, 2013 2:37 PM GMT
cheers
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com