Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
madhatter
01 Jan 13 19:39
| Topic/replies: 6,319 | Blogger: madhatter's blog
Normally only use the old site but decided to access the forum through the new site (which annoyingly it seems to default to every time I access betfair Angry, just to go into Div 2 selections thread to enter my nap for tomorrow. Issue is that, although I can enter a post, I can't seem to scroll up and down the postings!

Similarly I cannot scroll through the topics, so can't see if someone has mentioned this problem on Site Feedback before.

Anyone else get this problem and/or know how to solve it please?

Thanks & HNY,
Mad.
Pause Switch to Standard View New Site....I have no scroll bar to...
Show More
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 January 1, 2013 9:58 PM GMT
Hi madhatter, can you please email forum@betfair.com directly and let them know what browser you are using and if possible attach a screenshot to your email, then the forum administrators can deal with you directly and hopefully they can help. Just a heads up, the forum works best in Chrome. There have been issues with scroll bars disappearing when using IE, so avoid if you can.
Report INSBROKER1 January 5, 2013 7:28 PM GMT
LOL - 90% of the population uses IE. Betfair have developed a site that only works on chrome
Report madhatter January 9, 2013 8:35 PM GMT
I use IE8 on a works Dell laptop. I will try Chrome and report back. Thanks, Mad.
Report madhatter January 9, 2013 8:41 PM GMT
IE = 35%, Chrome = 30%, Firefox = 25%, Safari = 5%, Opera = 2%, others = 3% usage according to data i just found
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com