Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Ghetto Joe
30 Dec 12 12:31
| Topic/replies: 1,523 | Blogger: Ghetto Joe's blog
Seems to have disappeared from the new layout, not looking for my current exposure just my maximum exposure limits

Thanks

Pause Switch to Standard View Any idea where can I find my exposure...
Show More
Report TheVis December 30, 2012 3:17 PM GMT
As with other features of the new site they have got rid of it as it is an improvement not to have it any more.
Report Ghetto Joe December 30, 2012 5:23 PM GMT
Thanks, you do wonder who one earth signs off these so called improvements, colours look  like it's been done as some primary school project. I'm sure people would much rather have easy access to their limits etc rather than mismatched fonts showing the current balance in gold
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 December 30, 2012 11:01 PM GMT
I have informed the helpdesk of your issue.
Report Ghetto Joe December 31, 2012 2:58 PM GMT
Thanks BCM3 they replied it's no longer available and you need to contact them direct for any useful account info but the available balance is now in a bigger font so it was a successful upgrade for all customers

Dear Steve

I am contacting you in relation to the question you asked on our site feedback section.

Unfortunately, in updating the account summary screen, the exposure limit amounts have been removed completely from customers' accounts.

Therefore, if you wanted to find this limit out, you would be required to contact us directly.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further enquiries.
Report Mr Magoo January 1, 2013 8:13 PM GMT
Exposure limits were a way for customers to protect themselves against massive losses due to mistakes. If Betfair have hidden this away, customers won't know that the feature exists, nor will they quickly be able to put in place a sensible low limit. (I think the default used to be quite high, especially for a casual user).

BCM3, could you please get someone from Betfair to explain the removal of this feature, please? I think it should be clearly explained why you are taking away safety features (however simplistic). Just silently removing them is not on.

(There is a 'loss limit' under player protection, not sure how long that has been there, and this could be used as a partial replacement. But for me it claims I have no loss limit. I definitely had an exposure limit though. Has it now been reset, silently?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com