Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
d*
12 Dec 12 11:52
| Topic/replies: 12 | Blogger: d*'s blog
I sent the following two emails to Betfair Customer Services and have yet to receive even a courtesy response. Is it Betfair policy to ignore its customers? I can only assume the answer is yes.

Email of 26 Nov
Dec 4, 03:31AM
Hi, I sent the following query on the 26th of November and have yet to receive a response. Would someone like to respond?

Planned Maintenance Outage 27 November
Nov 26, 10:58PM
Given the planned maintenance outage on the 27th of November I was wondering what steps Betfair would be taking to adjust the Betfair Points scheme weekly decay to reflect that the site was unusable for a part of the week. At this time of the year I almost exclusively bet on Australian horse racing. As this will not be available for the day of the 27th, my points statement will be adversely affected, which could impact my commission rate. In addition you are currently running a Prize Mountain promotion. Will this be extended by the length of the outage so users like me are not unfairly disadvantaged?
Pause Switch to Standard View How about some customer service.....
Show More
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 December 12, 2012 12:25 PM GMT
I'm sorry to read that, and please accept my apologies. I will look into it now.
Report Betfair Community Manager 2 December 12, 2012 12:44 PM GMT
We've just tried to call the number you have registered on your account but it's dead? If you can update the numbers on your account, I'll get the Help Desk to call you again.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com