Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
09 Apr 12 00:58
| Topic/replies: 15,817 | Blogger: everythings gone green's blog
Results of your Withdrawal Request

"You cannot withdraw more than GBP 0.00 via ***** (Visa Delta) until you have withdrawn at least the amount you have deposited on each of the other payment methods you have used (PayPal). Please reduce the amount to GBP 0.00 for ***** (Visa Delta) and withdraw the remaining via the other payment methods already used."

I've never even used paypal for betfair and I know I'll be charged a percentage if I withdraw this way.
Pause Switch to Standard View Why can't I withdraw my money?
Show More
Report Betfair Community Manager 4 April 9, 2012 2:04 PM BST
I'm getting someone to look in to this for you EGG.
Report everythings gone green April 9, 2012 2:53 PM BST
I worked out what it was. I had deposited £20 via paypal about 3 years ago when my card was refused whilst I was in Australia. I found this out by searching my emails as there's no record of it in "my account".

So I withdrew £20 by paypal (and swallowed the charges) and this allowed me to withdraw the rest of my money via my debit card in the normal way.
Report everythings gone green April 9, 2012 4:18 PM BST
Had an email from the helpdesk explaining all. Thanks BCM3.
Report PeteTheBloke April 9, 2012 5:29 PM BST
Marvellous customer service on this exchange.
Report Andy Murray April 11, 2012 3:56 PM BST
what charges would you get from paypal? i've never been charged when withdrawing to paypal
Report everythings gone green April 11, 2012 4:11 PM BST
I started getting charged whenever someone pays into my paypal account years ago. They "upgraded" my account to enable me to accept credit card payments for eBay items and the charges started.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com