Forums

Site Feedback

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Do wah Diddy
13 Nov 10 16:46
| Topic/replies: 41,697 | Blogger: Do wah Diddy's blog
YOUR LIKE THE COUNCIL PLANTING DAFFODILS FOR THE BEAUTY OF THEIR TOWN ,AND PEOPLE PINCH THEM FOR MOTHERS DAY,DONT LET THE COMMUNITY GET YOU DOWN

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 4  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 151
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:36
YOU KEEP DOING YOUR BEST AND JUST LISTEN TO YOUR CUSTOMERS THAT SAY PLEASE AND THANK YOU
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:37
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW ,HOW MANY OF YOUR CUSTOMERS SEND YOU A CHRISTMAS CARD OR CALLENDER
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:39
I KNOW YOU GOT THE QUEENS AWARD FOR ENTERPRISE ,SHE VALUES YOU ,SHE MUST THINK YOURE DOING A GOOD JOB
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:42
SOME OF YOUR CUSTOMERS GIVE YOU ABUSE AND HAVE NEVER EVEN WORE A CROWN ,I KNOW A FEW WHOSE WORE THE ODD TIARA,BUT USUALLY THERE FAKE
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:44
I KINOW YOUR PUTTING YOUR PREMIUM TAX TO GOOD USE,I HOPE ONE DAY YOU HAVE AN EMPIRE LIKE CEASER AGUSTO USED TO HAVE
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:45
I HOPE EACH SHARE HOLDER RIDES ABOUT IN A CHARIOT MADE OF GOLD
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:47
WHEN I LOOSE MY MONEY ,I KNOW ITS GOING TO A FIRM WHO THE QUEEN RECONISES,THAT,L DO FOR ME
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:50
I HOPE ONE DAY YOU GET IN THE FOOTSIE TOP 100 ,AND END UP LIKE SUSAN BOYLE TOP OF THE POPS YOU DESERVE IT
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:55
IF I EVER GET ENOUGH MONEY TO HAVE A HOLIDAY ABROAD IM GOING TO TELL ALL THE OTHER HOLIDAY MAKERS BET FAIR ARE THE BEST FIRM IN THE WORLD ,AND I WONT BE DRUNK WHEN I TELL THEM AS IM A RECOVERING ALCOHOLIC
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 12:58
IVE ALL READY TOLD ALL MY FRIENDS IN THE BOOKIES TO BETR WITH BETFAIR AND GET THE ENHANCED ODDS ,BUT THEY TOLD ME THEY CANT AFFORD A COMPUTER AS THEVE LOST ALL THEIR MONEY GAMBLING
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 13:00
ONE OF THEM HORRIBLE BOOK MAKEING  SHOPS STOPPED ME FROM TELLING MY FRIENDS HOW GOOD BETFAIR WAS,THEY SAID GET OUT OF THE SHOP YOU CANT HAVE A BET,I TOLD THEM I ONLY BET WITH BETFAIR I HAD JUST COME IN FOR SOME FREE PENS
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 15:24
I THINK IF ANY ONE PHONES YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICES UP AND SHOUTS AT YOUR CUSTOMER CARE EMPLOYERS THEY SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO SHOUT BACK,IT WOULDNT BOTHER ME IF THEY SHOUTED AS IM A BIT DEAF
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 15:29
I KNOW YOUR TRYING TO DO YOUR BEST WITH THIS FORUM LARK,YOU GAVE YOUR CUSTOMERS A BIT OF LEE WAY ON YOUR LAST FORUM UPGRADE,AND WHAT DID THEY DO ,THEY STARTED POSTING PICTURES OF WRESTLERS AND SAUCY PICTURES,SOME WITH MUSIC ,YOU GIVE THEM AN INCH AND THEY TAKE A MILE
ITS A GOOD JOB YOUVE GOT BETFAIR POLICE TO POLICE THEM ,IF IT WAS MY FIRM I WOULD HAVE AN ARMY TO POLICE THEM
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 15:32
SOME OF THOSE TELLING YOU HOW TO RUN YOUR FIRM ,HAVE NEVER HAD A JOB,AND THOSE THAT TELL YOU YOU SHOULD PRESS YOUR BUTTONS FASTER FOR INPLAY ,ARE THE ONES WHO DONT PULL THE CHAIN AND LEAVE THE TOILET SEAT UP
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 15:36
SOME COME ON HERE ,AND TELL YOU HOW TO WIN ON BETFAIR,AND TO LOOK FOR VALUE,I BET THEY DONT GET VALUE LIKE MY COUSIN SID HES BEEN TO LANZAROTTE FOR 11 MONTHS FOR £39,HE KNOWS HOW TO USE A COMPUTER,HE GOES TO THE LIBERY AND READS BOOKS ON THEM
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 15:38
I THINK BETFAIR WILL GET VERY BIG IF THEY KEEP DOING WHAT THEIR DOING,AND THE PRESIDENT OF BETFAIR WILL ONE DAY GET THE JOB OF LORD SUGAR,AND THEN HE CAN FIRE ALL BETFAIRS APPRENTICES EXCEPT ONE
By:
The Leopard
When: 15 Nov 10 16:58
Thank you for your input Do Wah Diddy, we will put some of the more insightful ideas to our development team.

Betfair Feedback Monitor.
By:
The Leopard
When: 15 Nov 10 16:59
Oooops ! That's a cat out of the bag situation  Shocked
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 19:02
I THINK BETFAIR WILL BE BIGGER THAN TOM JONES ONE DAY
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 19:10
I SEE YOU GET ALOT OF MONEY TO SPONSER RACES,SOMETIMES A MILLION POUNDS ,I DONT KNOW WHERE YOU GET ALL THE MONEY FROM ,I ONLY GOT £2-50P WHEN I TRYED TO GET SPONSERSHIP FOR STANDING ON MY HEAD FOR 3 SECONDS ,YOU KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK ,AND I HOPE CHINA LETS YOU WORK THERE AND LETS ALL THEM BUILDERS ON THAT GREAT WALL HAVE A BET WITH YOU,
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 19:13
I LIKE BETTING ON BETFAIR ,INSTEAD OF GOING INTO THE BETTING SHOPS ,YOU NEVER KNOW WHOSE ON THE TOP DECK OF A BUS SPYING ON YOU THROUGH THE BOOKMAKERS WINDOW,IT MIGHT BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND WORSE IT COULD BE YOUR WIFE AND DOUBLE WORSE IT COULD BE BOTH OF THEM
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 19:17
IF YOU POST ANY MORE LITERATURE TO ME ,COULD YOU PLEASE PUT IT IN A BROWN PLAIN ENVELOPE PLEASE ,WITH CAPITAL LETTERS WRITTEN ON THIS IS NOTHING TO DO WITH GAMBLING ,I DONT WANT EVERYONE TO SEE IM A GAMBLER ,LIKE THEY DO AT MY FLOWER ARRANGEING NIGHT SCHOOL CLASSES
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 19:23
I SEE YOUVE GOT THAT BIG TRAINER TO GIVE US SOME TIPS ABOUT HORSES,
DO YOU THINK YOU COULD GET SOME ONE FROM RELATE  TO GIVE US SOME TIPS ON HOW TO SAVE OUIR MARRIAGES
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 15 Nov 10 19:26
MY EX WIFE SAID I THINK MORE OF BETFAIR THAN HER ,I SAID I THINK MORE OF THE PURPLE SIGHT ,WBX SIGHT ,W HALLS,F DOONES,LADYBROOKES ,AND CAROLS AND THE N S P C A  THAN I DO OF HER
By:
scissors
When: 15 Nov 10 21:50
CAN YOU START UP BETFAIR BINGO SO DO WAH'S MAM DOESN'T HAVE TO GO OUT IN THE COLD WEATHER OR PAY FOR A TAXI
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 16 Nov 10 18:23
DO YOU THINK IT WOULD BE GOOD TO HAVE A LOYALTY CARD ,WHERE WE GET POINTS EVERY TIME YOU HAVE A BET ,AND WE CAN REDEEM THEM SAY AT TESCOS ,I WOULD LIKE TO GET 10 BANANAS ,10 ORANGES ,10 APPLES,10 PEARS ,I CAN MANAGE WITH 8 OF EACH IF YOU WANT TO CHARGE 20% PREMIUM CHARGE ON THEM ,AND I WOULDNT COMPLAIN IM HAPPY WITH ANYTHING YOU DO
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 16 Nov 10 18:25
I THINK I CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR ADVERTISEING PROMOTIONS

SPEND YOUR TIME AND MONEY WITH BETFAIR
FORGET THE FAMILY
By:
Do wah Diddy
When: 16 Nov 10 18:31
DONT  VOTE LABOUR
  DONT VOTE CONSERVATIVE
    DONT VOTE LIBERAL