Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SHAPESHIFTER
06 May 10 16:08
| Topic/replies: 3,194 | Blogger: SHAPESHIFTER's blog
1) Can you create a default for "show old thread / new thread first".  I prefer newest but with each visit, I need to reset it making it pointless since REFRESH gets me to the end, anyways.

2) For the alert of new posts, can you make it a different colour than the thread title.  Thus it will stand out.

3) Perhaps add "number of views" somewhere rather than just posts.  This will discourage alot of pointless threads. Happy
Pause Switch to Standard View NEW FORUM FEEDBACK
Show More
Report shrewdbury May 6, 2010 4:19 PM BST
What happened - I thought there was going to be search functions and report abuse functions? Are these not happening, and why were they mentioned if not?Confused
Report xGURKx May 6, 2010 4:22 PM BST
[red]TEST[/red]
Report ooO{Alpha Centauri}Ooo May 6, 2010 4:24 PM BST
Report shrewdbury May 6, 2010 4:28 PM BST
WHITE SCREEN a little with this new one, and the text looks almost blurred.
Report shrewdbury May 6, 2010 4:31 PM BST
Give us a background that isn't going to make us go blind please!
Report ooO{Alpha Centauri}Ooo May 6, 2010 4:34 PM BST
For heaven's sake. The wink is vital.
Report Ibrahima Sonko May 6, 2010 5:15 PM BST
Wink
Report Ibrahima Sonko May 6, 2010 5:18 PM BST
Wink
Report Reyes May 6, 2010 5:30 PM BST
REPLY button at bottom of page please!!
Report Reyes May 6, 2010 5:31 PM BST
[;)]
Report glenivy May 6, 2010 5:37 PM BST
test
Report panglima May 6, 2010 5:46 PM BST
SadCry
Report panglima May 6, 2010 5:51 PM BST
Wink
Report panglima May 6, 2010 5:54 PM BST
Wink
Report Reyes May 6, 2010 5:57 PM BST
did the old forum not scroll on the left hand side when going down a long thread in the main frame? or am i going mad?

If so, would love to have this back please - much easier to switch forums. Cheers
Report bobbyg May 6, 2010 6:08 PM BST
New Forum - Known Issues

Betfair Customer Services Joined: 22 May 02
Replies: 419 06 May 10 18:00 

The migration to the new forum is now complete. We are aware of the following issues and es are being worked on as a matter of urgency:

·         Bold, underline and italics formatting options are missing when adding a post via the Forum tab (they are available when posting via the forum pop-up)

·         The refresh button that takes you to the last post in a thread, only works the first time it is clicked

·         The ‘Show newest first’ drop down functionality does not work as expected

·         When viewed in Internet Explorer, some of the buttons do not displaying correctly

·         Performance improvements are being investigated

·         We are looking at adding a Reply button at the bottom of threads

Please use the Site Feedback area of the Forum to inform us of issues you may be encountering with the new Forum. As a reminder, we had to move to a new forum platform as the old forum was on software that was no longer being supported by the vendor that supplied it. Continuing on the old platform would have resulted in bugs and a degraded experience.

Our goal with the new forum is to try to replicate as closely as possible the functionality  of the previous version but on a platform that can cater to the growing usage of the forum. In time, and once the issues above are ed, we want to start a beta programme to test and gather feedback on new features, such as search and the reporting of abuse. The beta programme will run side by side with the forum that is now live. The beta version of the forum will also allow us to gather feedback from customers on new layout, design and features popular in other forums.

At first the beta programme will be by invitation only (a small number of the most active forumites) but we will look to open it up to more customers as soon as we can. We have already made changes to how the beta version will look following feedback from customers invited to recent focus groups. We have not yet determined the timing of the beta programme phases as we want to ensure the issues identified above are ed first. We will provide information on how to indicate your interest in participating in the beta programme soon.
Report DStyle May 6, 2010 6:11 PM BST
Four things.

1. As other have said, the old forum appeared to be made up of three frames. The main forum menu on the left, the header bar for a thread, and the thread contents itself. These should all scroll independently of one another; at the moment it's a mess. I can't refresh or reply if i scroll down to the bottom of a thread as the refresh button needs to be scrolled back to. imo, having three separate frames seems to be a much nicer  than dumping the reply and refresh button and the bottom of the thread.

2. I should be able to constantly refresh the thread i'm on. it becomes inactive after one refresh.

3. There is way too much white space in the formatted posts, not helped by the totally unnecessary speech bubble. The advantage of the previous forum was that you could read a lot without having to scroll.

4. Being able to dynamically resize the font size (as with the smaller/larger option in the previous thread) would be good.
Report DStyle May 6, 2010 6:12 PM BST
having three separate frames seems to be a much nicer  F I X (lol) than dumping the reply and refresh button and the bottom of the thread.
Report Lusitano71 May 6, 2010 6:28 PM BST
agree 100% DStyle

also colors need to be more contrasting we spend hours looking at this and cyan over white background isnt healthy at all especially if you're using a notebook
Report sickboy77 May 6, 2010 6:30 PM BST
I can't change how many posts per page. When I try to change it, it goes back to the home page for the forum.
Report lux May 6, 2010 6:39 PM BST
Dstyle has said everything I wanted to say
Report crediter May 6, 2010 6:41 PM BST
its the usual backward step.....
Report duffy May 6, 2010 7:19 PM BST
desperately need a reply button AND a refresh button down the bottom.....all in all....it'as a bit of mess tbh.
Report Mully May 6, 2010 7:21 PM BST
1-Speed is chronically slow.
2-Scroll bar is needed on topics column.
3-Reply needs to be at the bottom of the page.
Report Knight Commander May 6, 2010 7:27 PM BST
Could we have back the separate scroll bar for the forums list? It was useful to be able to centre it and not have to scroll down each time I wanted to access a forum low down on the list.
Thanks in hope
Report Love May 6, 2010 7:47 PM BST
Any chance of a quote function?
Report GoBallistic May 6, 2010 7:53 PM BST
My eyes hurt
Report nashwan1965 May 6, 2010 8:14 PM BST
need a refresh button at the bottom
Report Santry May 6, 2010 8:49 PM BST
Cannot change the size of the letters like you used to be able to.
Report Ibrahima Sonko May 6, 2010 9:03 PM BST
Reyes Laugh

Wink is without the spaces and with the brackets:

[ ; ) ]

[;)]
Report Hove_Park_Upper_School May 7, 2010 12:25 AM BST
1) The new forum has potential, but it seems painfully SLOW in displaying topics, plus the main forum sport headline page, i.e. Greyhounds doesn't expand widescreen and is stuck on my left-hand side of the monitor (should be dynamic) until you click on a thread which is very annoying! Sad

2) I like the option to have 40 posts per page, but why limit to just 40?

3) No sign of any option to send a Private Message (PM) though or more importantly being able to subscribe to a thread and get an e-mail when there is a reply??  Sad

4) As others have said, we need a reply and refresh button at the bottom of each thread.

5) The new "beta forum" is "by invite only" but that doesn't mean that the best people will get a chance to sample this, whereas I've been beta testing for Microsoft & others regularly for years and would love an invite, but probably won't get one as I don't post a zillion posts every day...quality over qualtity!
Report tobermory May 7, 2010 1:00 AM BST
The main problems having to scroll up every time you want to reply and having to go back to the index rather than refresh.Also seems when you have  Forum Pop Up it is impossible to expand the page.

If those problems can be rectified overall the Forum will be an improvement as the posts display in a much crisper style .
Report qwerty135 May 7, 2010 5:29 AM BST
Betfair Customer Services:
"We have not yet determined the timing of the beta programme phases as we want to ensure the issues identified above are ed first."

Even Betfair can't say "fi#ed".  Sigh...
Report kingofROME May 7, 2010 10:03 AM BST
If so many threads are going to be made available on screen, could a search option not be made available to help speed things up?
Report sintonian May 7, 2010 10:21 AM BST
I dont like the fact you have to scroll up and down to read each post, whereas before you could see in front of your several posts/views at one time. Now it seem very basic and like most forums you see on the internet. Which are basically not an enjoyable read. A lot of people use these forums as a tool for their betting so I do hope you can improve on this. You also need to Add the Angry Smiley which was available before. Cry
Report STUDYFORM May 7, 2010 10:43 AM BST
They've tried to emulate the original (and imo best anywhere, ever) forum, but not succeeded. Too many added facilities, which were unnecessary, like why a 'speech bubble' for every post?. Too many bugs, not really a copy of the original at all in fact.

Betfair will lose custom, as less people will log in to use the forum, therefore less people will log in full stop.

BF, you should endeavour to resurrect the old format, and quick
Report Poppydog. May 7, 2010 11:10 AM BST
DStyle's 18:11 post sums up what I think.
Especially the new 'total window' is awful
I spend too much time scrolling

The forum subjects need to be in a seperate window
Report Wedontneednostinkinbadges May 7, 2010 11:20 AM BST
help ha ha
Report Hove_Park_Upper_School May 7, 2010 10:49 PM BST
1) Thanks for the refresh/reply at the bottom of each thread! Cool

2) Another thing that has been really niggling me is the fact that the reply/refresh buttons are static, even when you click on them, i.e. they should change colour or give you some sort of "feel" that your mouse pointer is in the correct place before and as you click on them.

3) Again, as others have said, a search facility is really vital and sadly lacking on "this" forum.

Early days, but am also looking forward to playing with the beta forum...hopefully! Cool
Report MrNibbs May 7, 2010 10:52 PM BST
Far too clunky/slow, sort it out Betfair!
Report delz May 8, 2010 4:15 AM BST
Nail, coffin.
Report DRAGON DANCER May 8, 2010 12:10 PM BST
Too slow.

And as others have said, the refresh button was great on the old forum.
Report 11kv May 8, 2010 5:26 PM BST
colours anyone how please ??
Report SUPER DEN May 8, 2010 6:26 PM BST
Absolute toilet.Only my 2nd look in here since it changed and only because i wanted to find out something about a race.I for one wont be using it again,i cant think of words strong enough to put in here of how bad it is.I wonder how much they paid for this crap,unbelievable.
Report tobermory May 8, 2010 11:18 PM BST
The most tiresome thing is that the whole page refreshes when you press refresh, rather than as before which was just the page of the thread you were on.This also happens every time you press reply/submit. This means it takes very much longer to post an immediate reply to a post you have just scene, around 40 seconds when before it was less than 10.
Report uncle nasty May 9, 2010 12:26 AM BST
the old forum was fine
this is a ten years out of date looking pile of of tomtit
Report Kingmambo May 9, 2010 1:26 AM BST
Any danger you can **** it so it doesn't take 30 seconds to load a page? 

Thanks in anticipation etc.
Report Kingmambo May 9, 2010 1:27 AM BST
that was f1x by the way, nothing sinister - seriously, f1x is banned?!! Laugh
Report rink rat May 9, 2010 6:37 AM BST
So is che@t
Report comingupthehill May 9, 2010 12:33 PM BST
why when youve launched forum pop up ,does it then still display this as an option at top of page ,used to having/seeing, topics ,as first option at top of page ,couldnt the pop up option button be moved or not dislplayed once you have lauched opo up
Report MrNibbs May 9, 2010 12:39 PM BST
My major gripe is that we need the ability to be able to constantly refresh a page, with that instant feel to it.

The forum page only, not including the top frame where our balance and various other tabs are. The current method is far too slow.

Also, hitting refresh bumps you down to the message, and thus meaning you having to scroll back up to hit refresh/reply again. Annoying.
Report comingupthehill May 9, 2010 12:42 PM BST
one or two of the extra options are an improvement,like smily faces on reply and showing new posts since you last read it .
but the feel and look isnt better ,its of putting ,with equal gaps between poster name and post and next name - you dont easilt identify who posting that post - you have to keep looking .there are more pages per thread so more clicking and waiting - its all off putting - less people will use forum and even less will read posts ,old layout better but some off improvements better
Report DStyle May 9, 2010 1:20 PM BST
Couple more gripes.

1 The performance is utterly woeful.

navigate to the tennis forum

(underlying url http://community.betfair.com/tennis/go/forum/view/94186/165834/Tennis)

2.766sec on a 50Mb connection

open MUNICH atp competition thread (172 posts)

(underlying url http://community.betfair.com/tennis/go/thread/view/94186/23923982/ULTIMATE_TIPPING_COMPETITION_-_ATP_-_MUNICH)

2.355 sec.

perhaps having the servers based in the states isn't helping here. or do you have a large (illegal) active user base in the states?

2. Whenever i change the oldest/newest first options the forum window is reloaded inside the main betfair page (if i was previously in the forum pop-up mode). i.e. showing username and P&L in the top right, etc.
Report DStyle May 9, 2010 1:24 PM BST
last three hosts on a trace

9   300 ms   201 ms   225 ms  mtc3dsrj02-ge710.0.rd.ok.cox.net [68.1.0.109]
10   294 ms   194 ms   187 ms  COX-66-210-136-2-static.coxinet.net [66.210.136.2]
11   220 ms   194 ms   186 ms  community.betfair.com [209.217.19.120]

oh dear
Report comingupthehill May 9, 2010 2:29 PM BST
change background to blue ,but keep white on non read new posts,given its 5 posts per page - its very confusing tryoing to find which page you need to look at

i.e say a thread had 237 posts on 45 pages ,and your last post was 2 days ago and you had 87 unread posts - which page do you turn to - excactly -

this new forum is a case of too much interferring,

if you tell a team of people to look at the forum and improve it - even if you had 100% perfection they would still come back to you and say - these are all the changes we recommend,just to justify their jobs.

overall - its a mistake - but forum improvement computer consultants are now suunning themselves in mauritius at betfairs expense.
Report richdeniro May 9, 2010 7:28 PM BST
I'm not a big poster on the forums but I have to comment.

It is woeful.  Completely appalling what you have done to it.

The best thing about the old forum was the fact you didn't have to maximise it and could see stuff going on in the window behind it.

I just can't believe what you have done to it... it didn't need any ****ing or redesigning.
Report Charles1980 May 9, 2010 8:06 PM BST
Forum pop up works for about a minute and then it reverts to what is basically a minimised version of the main site with the forum opened. A pointless pop up and hardly any actual forum on the screen.
Report comingupthehill May 9, 2010 8:24 PM BST
richdeniro - thats the crux,ask improvement consultants to see if improvement is needed and they will say - yes.

they then sell you an improved version ,give the betfair forum purchasing manager a 100k kick back ,then sell the new improved forum version to betfair for 10 million.
everyones quids in but users hate it ,

forum purchasing improvement manager gets out his customer questionaire findings to justify his decision,finiance director goes mental saying commission dropped 30% since launch of new forum, they then revert back to old forum .

board ,paper over disatorious decision ,close ranks ,give each other a improvement target bonus,and move on.its called british managament.
Report Fran Merida May 10, 2010 9:43 AM BST
Dstyle - where was the server located before ?? Is it a cost cutting exercise why we have been lumbered with such a backward forum ?

Really seething how bad this forum is. Slow, ponderous and far from enjoyable.
Report DStyle May 10, 2010 10:45 AM BST
forum.betfair.com (which was the old forum) was on the same domain as the main site, so presumably somewhere in the UK.

there are a few people missing the point about the new forum. this isn't about improvements or upgrades. it's about having software which can be supported.

the old forum ran on software which is about to be no longer supported (a bit like if you still had a computer running on windows 95 - if something goes wrong with windows, they no longer offer any help), so betfair thought they needed to find new software to run the forum off.

that decision immediately sort of seems to make sense, but it's actually not necessarily a brilliant one.

if you were using a COTS software package (commercial off the shelf, i.e. one bought from a vendor, rather than your own bespoke application) for business critical operations, you would definitely want to make sure the vendor continued to support it.

but a forum isn't a business critical part of the betfair software suite; in fact it's probably about as simple as software as there gets. store text, show text.  any half decent software developer, with the help from a competent database administrator should be able to knock one up and the complexities of any commerical software package supporting this should be mininmal

so here's the thing, is having a forum running on software which is no longer supported really such a big deal? what exactly is going to go wrong, the only real problem could be capacity but a sensible archive policy should address that.

if you still owned a ZX spectrum and had a copy of manic miner, would it bother you that bug byte (who produced the game in 1983) no longer support it?

so that's one half of the problem, did it really need replacing even though support was no longer available?

the other problem is a very weak recognition of what was so good about the old betfair forum:

its content. and the ease with which that content could be read and navigated to.

no frills, no pictures, no dumb arse speech bubbles. just the words of the users, made accessible quickly and easily.

the choice they've made with the new package shows that they don't really get this.

basically someone in their IT department has made a rather poor decision on some rather weak IT management heuristics (COTS is always better than bespoke, package must always be supported) without giving the issues due thought.

which is a bit of a shame, because the old forum was very good.

(incidentally, if anyone from betfair bothers to read this, i know you rang me up to attend your forum workshop but i couldn't come as i was on holiday).
Report liamcol May 10, 2010 11:47 AM BST
If the forum popup didn't change back to the main forum page all the time, it would be ok.
Report Charles1980 May 10, 2010 6:48 PM BST
liamcol that is my main issue too and if it isn't sorted soon I might not be around much longer.
Report GoBallistic May 10, 2010 10:39 PM BST
DStyle - perfect summary
Report Lusitano71 May 11, 2010 1:34 AM BST
things i like:

-the number of replies made by user
-the new posts count after last thread read
-the last page number of the topic visible
-sort by newest first option

things i dont like:

-speed or lack of it
-the bold in topics titles
-the color scheme (the old forum was great and simple)
-obvious "bugs" like if you hit the refresh button you're no longer in the pop-up forum
-like DStyle said...forum categories not being in a separated frame with a seperated scroll

im sure there are many more...
Report Lusitano71 May 11, 2010 1:38 AM BST
oh yes almost forgot this one

things i dont like
-the ballon thing and the overall space it steals
Report Lori May 11, 2010 12:35 PM BST
"if you still owned a ZX spectrum and had a copy of manic miner, would it bother you that bug byte (who produced the game in 1983) no longer support it?
"

I do, and I do and it doesn't

Matthew Smith would be turning in his grave if he were dead.
Report Lori May 11, 2010 12:50 PM BST
Also, if you have it open for longish periods of time (A few hours) it gradually eats up more and more CPU usage. It starts at about 2-3% and builds up to 100% over maybe 12 hours.

Shutting the window down doesn't stop this, you have to actually end the process in task manager.
Report bobbyg May 11, 2010 5:21 PM BST
fix test
Report bobbyg May 11, 2010 5:22 PM BST
fix is f1xed
Report slartybartfast. May 12, 2010 11:44 AM BST
fix

is it?
Report slartybartfast. May 12, 2010 11:47 AM BST
An excellent post, DStyle, and I agree with most of lusitano's points too.

A poorly thought-through change which needs some major work to make it as user-friendly as the old forum.
Report zudecke May 12, 2010 2:52 PM BST
Guys,

Betfair have stated:

"Our goal with the new forum is to try to replicate as closely as possible the functionality  of the previous version but on a platform that can cater to the growing usage of the forum. In time, and once the issues above are ed, we want to start a beta programme to test and gather feedback on new features, such as search and the reporting of abuse. The beta programme will run side by side with the forum that is now live. The beta version of the forum will also allow us to gather feedback from customers on new layout, design and features popular in other forums."

..In time.
Report Tommy Toes May 12, 2010 4:05 PM BST
Are you another one of 'them' zudecke
Replies: 1

?

By the way, excellent post, DStyle, which I have c+pd a few times to the Chit Chat forum.

If you manage to have a look on there, there is a thread started by STUDYFORM:
"So, a forum which was working fine, was replaced with one which doesn't"

where your views would be most welcome.

Thanks.

[I'd have bolded the thread title and the forumite's name, but I've lost the ability to do so now]
Report deejayric May 12, 2010 8:40 PM BST
probably been said already, but... nearly every time I hit 'refresh' on a thread it reloads forum inside the main betfair page (was previously in the forum pop-up mode)

tis very annoying
Report Aceme May 12, 2010 9:15 PM BST
Why no button to adjust text size?

Dont like having to scroll all the way back up the page to the topics, why wasn`t it left as a seperate side bar?

Overall its pretty rubbish.
Report STUDYFORM May 13, 2010 8:55 PM BST
zudecke - Have a word with someone mate - In time doesn't matter. The old one was fine, I can't see why it would have broken down, all it needed was expanding to fit new users, surely SOMEONE in the world of computing would have been able to do that.

What "other forums" are like is not of much consequence. Since this was so incredibly popular it needed upgrading, doesn't it show that was in a form which made it that popular in the 1st place.

Unless "In time" means it's as it was, then it doesn't really matter, imo.
Report SHAPESHIFTER May 14, 2010 10:02 AM BST
Here's one:

If you click on someone's name, it lists, perhaps, their last ten topics they started.
Report rcing May 14, 2010 1:14 PM BST
if i am looking through the threads and i am on page 7 , if i click on a thread , read it, and then press topics i should be returned to page 7 and not to page 1. at the moment it returns to page 1.
Report rcing May 14, 2010 1:16 PM BST
also, the ability to post pictures was the only good improvement that i had noticed to the forum.
Report comingupthehill May 15, 2010 11:42 AM BST
did betfair get any or how many compliants saying the old forum was looking tired or was bad to use,what triggered the idea of updating/altering the forum,was it customer compliants or betfair employees justifying their exsistence
Report Hove_Park_Upper_School May 18, 2010 4:40 PM BST
I see the forum topic pages, i.e. Greyhounds, Site Feedback etc... have been put back to dynamic, i.e. the page stretches to the width of your monitor like it used to on the old forum! Happy

Much easier to quickly read through the topic titles...
Report Hank Sumatra May 19, 2010 6:34 AM BST
Used to be able to launch a forum pop up from the home or sports page. Now, it appears, the only way to launch a forum pop up is to navigate away from a market, open the forum, then launch a forum pop up, then navigate back to the market you were viewing. How much are they paying these blokes lording it in Mauritius ? Can I get one of those jobs ?

Can only reiterate what the vast majority are stating ...the new forum is dire, archaic, clunky, retina unfriendly in the extreme and to be utterly frank, another in a long line of very poor decisions made by our hosts.
Report Hank Sumatra May 19, 2010 10:11 AM BST
"Forum" pop up tab on Sports home page has returned. Great.

Makes me hate the new forum 5% less.
Report Joe Jordan May 19, 2010 10:48 AM BST
Can only reiterate what the vast majority are stating ...the new forum is dire, archaic, clunky, retina unfriendly in the extreme and to be utterly frank, another in a long line of very poor decisions made by our hosts.
------------------------

Here Here Hank !!
Report munch man May 19, 2010 3:45 PM BST
BF has many thousands of customers Joe.  Do you really think the "vast majority" of them are stating these views?  I doubt it.  If they were you would be seeing those changes pretty damn sharpish.
Report munch man May 19, 2010 3:48 PM BST
Sustitute "vast majority" for "tiny minority" and I think we would be nearer the mark.
Report Hank Sumatra May 19, 2010 4:44 PM BST
Joe was quoting my previous post. I meant the vast majority on this thread. If you re-read the thread you may concur with this view too.
Report STUDYFORM May 19, 2010 8:09 PM BST
I firmly believe the VAST majority of forum users preferred the forum as it was against how it is, yes.

The place is a virtual ghost town now, and there's no getting away from it....

IT ISN'T AS GOOD
Report munch man May 19, 2010 11:09 PM BST
I believe the vast majority aren't bothered either way Study.  But remember this change had to happen.  The old platform no longer had the support of the vendor.  I still think BF have done an excellent job to get this new forum as close to the old forum as it is.  And it is getting better day on day.  They have listened to the opinion of forum users despite the posts to the contrary and are trying to accommodate them, as has been stated in their customer service statements.  I can't see the problem of giving them time to improve things without resorting to the antagonistic attitude displayed in many of the complaining threads.
Report munch man May 19, 2010 11:11 PM BST
And, for me anyway, it is most certainly BETTER than the old forum in its final weeks, which was almost unusable for me.
Report munch man May 19, 2010 11:16 PM BST
Betfair Customer Services

Performance improvements are being investigated

Please use the Site Feedback area of the Forum to inform us of issues you may be encountering with the new Forum. As a reminder, we had to move to a new forum platform as the old forum was on software that was no longer being supported by the vendor that supplied it. Continuing on the old platform would have resulted in bugs and a degraded experience.

Our goal with the new forum is to try to replicate as closely as possible the functionality  of the previous version but on a platform that can cater to the growing usage of the forum. In time, and once the issues above are resolved, we want to start a beta programme to test and gather feedback on new features, such as search and the reporting of abuse. The beta programme will run side by side with the forum that is now live. The beta version of the forum will also allow us to gather feedback from customers on new layout, design and features popular in other forums.
Report Joe Jordan May 20, 2010 12:44 AM BST
We used to be able to refresh with the space bar two or three times a second. Now it's a minimum of 3 seconds, and no space bar function. And the page jumps around all over the place.

The reply box takes an age to open.

The submit post button takes an age to respond.

Different browsers have different problems.

Different users have different problems with different browsers.

There's no consistency to all the various problems.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com