Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
saddle sniffer
12 Jan 10 09:35
| Topic/replies: 65 | Blogger: saddle sniffer's blog
this has been happening for the last week or so and now its worse after the update. you live to fear the updates as new problems come with them without solving anything of a previous nature
Pause Switch to Standard View not cancelling bets /cannot change...
Show More
Report Hank Sumatra January 12, 2010 12:10 PM GMT
Sad but true ...appalling.
Report pablo January 12, 2010 2:45 PM GMT
at least 6 weeks of this rubbish

since the 1st of the most recent updates

virtually nothing seems to have been changed bar the running account balance moving with a bet placement

but it has been far less stable ever since
Report Hank Sumatra January 12, 2010 3:37 PM GMT
I'm gobsmacked that there are seemingly only a handful of people complaining about these issues. It's not as though it's some obscure aspect pertaining to the site ...it's bog standard navigation and bet management that is impaired and has been for literally months on and off.... mostly on.

How do others (the non complainers) manage ? Or have the majority simply given up ?

I do have an option, ie Bet Angel, which runs smoothly all or most of the time. But it's still bloody annoying. A lot of the time when I am not trading IR and just want to perform simple tasks on BF, tasks that I'd like to do on their web pages, I can't !!

Why ?

FFS BF I'm not asking for 3D trading with virtual oral sex !

Maybe I should be.

Jeez !
Report saddle sniffer January 12, 2010 4:15 PM GMT
dont be gobsmacked that no one complains anymore over the years many have and in some cases too voiceiferously. but like life in general try and get a answer off anybody in authority and you cannot. hiding behind the wall of silence whilst things are not right or have not been done properly is poor buisness bad public relations and in the end so shameful you couldnt show your face as it has ineptitude written all over it
Report wit-ham January 13, 2010 3:27 PM GMT
cant now even cancel a bet without first going into current bets
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com