Forums

Site Feedback

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Capital Blue
30 Nov 09 09:23
| Topic/replies: 164 | Blogger: Capital Blue's blog
Has anyone else got this problem?:-

On a work system using IE6.0 (yes I know its old and rubbish, but the point is I can't do anything about that because it is a work system...)

When trying to place a bet, I am taken to the 'Place bets' tab where all I get is the message 'Bet Status'. Meanwhile my balances go to zero and although my username still shows, I can't access the forum - i.e. I'm effectively logged out.

To be able to log in again I have to clear the cache but it doesn't sort the fact that I can't place any bets.

Betfair Helpdesk suggested doing a clear of the cache via run command and ipconfig/flushdns but this still didn't rectify it.

It is obviously connected to the change last week to introduce automatic updating of balances; I'm not expecting people to have solutions, but I do need to know how widepsread the problem is so as to get BF to take it seriously. Presumably even BF will need to take notice if people can't bet at all. Will need to go purple in the next couple of days if BF can't sort it soon as missing out on lots of trading.
Pause Switch to Standard View Can't bet via IE6.0
Show More
Report wit-ham November 30, 2009 1:03 PM GMT
yes think a few of us have similar probs ie balance refreshing on its own no forum pop up
Report Capital Blue November 30, 2009 1:52 PM GMT
But can you place a bet wit-ham? I can't.
Report wit-ham November 30, 2009 2:21 PM GMT
yes albeit slowly

cant believe you cant place a bet

another upgrade tonight hopfully that will**it
Report dabiroun November 30, 2009 3:54 PM GMT
cant even get my account page to open what the hell is going on
Report Capital Blue December 1, 2009 9:33 AM GMT
Hopes that the upgrade would solve this have been dashed. The problem remains the same.
Report wit-ham December 1, 2009 1:27 PM GMT
yep no better
Report The Gopher December 1, 2009 1:44 PM GMT
Same here
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com