Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
hunt lunt and cunningham
13 Nov 21 11:30
| Topic/replies: 3,502 | Blogger: hunt lunt and cunningham's blog
Morning guys, anyone got any strong views today?
fwiw I think Argentina -10,Scotland +6, Ireland +10, Australia +13
But cant say I am really strong on any of them. Probably do some mutiples and see how things go in running .
Enjoy the day ,good luck all
Pause Switch to Standard View Autumn Internationals
Show More
Report DancingBraveTheBest November 13, 2021 12:47 PM GMT
Good luck hunt......not much interaction on here, not like years ago.
Report SlippyBlue November 13, 2021 1:20 PM GMT
I'm watching Italy v Argentina, Argies 10 - 0 up after 15 minutes.
I think you're safe on that handicap hunt.

It's incredible that rugby union literally has only a handful of us interested in the sport. It's all a bit disappointing really.

Sad
Report SlippyBlue November 13, 2021 1:53 PM GMT
Half time

Italy 6 - Argentina 17.

It's pretty much as expected in the first half with Argentina dominating.

Italy seem a bit disjointed for want of a better word and will certainly have to up a few gears to get competitive in the second half which is a bit difficult to imagine that happening if truth be told but you never know!
Report SlippyBlue November 13, 2021 3:42 PM GMT
Ireland 5 - N.Z. 3 . That's after 20 minutes.

Once again big gaps between back and lay makes trading difficult.

I've just done the draw and hoping for the best with that project.
Report SontaranStratagem November 13, 2021 3:59 PM GMT
New Zealand been awful past 2 games I’ve watched them

Are they in a slump or something?
Report razz November 14, 2021 4:20 PM GMT
not sure, probably been a long season for them and they are locking down a lot with their travels to australia in the rugby championship vs aus/sa/arg. now flying to europe for all these games. they probably been away from their families a lot with all the quarantines and travelling. they've looked patchy for a while more regularly though it seems.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham November 15, 2021 7:59 AM GMT
Thought Ireland played well and deserved the win, agree with you Razz though just think its been a long season for the All Blacks,beaten fair and square by South Africa, Italy pushed them for 60 minutes as well. I am sure next Spring they will be the team to beat.
Highlight of the weekend for me was seeing Rees-Zammit score that try against Tonga, wow, Why the Lions never used him I will never understand.
Scotland were a little disappointing against South Africa, who in fairness keep winning .
England , maybe a touch fortunate with the final score but am glad Marcus Smith is getting a chance and Freddie Steward looks a real find.
Report DancingBraveTheBest November 15, 2021 2:20 PM GMT
Was v Fiji Hunt
Report hunt lunt and cunningham November 15, 2021 2:46 PM GMT
Of course it was , Dbtb....Thanks .
Report SlippyBlue November 19, 2021 4:43 PM GMT
Lots to look forward to tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------

Scotland V Japan 13.00

England V South Africa 15.15

Wales V Australia 17.30

France V New Zealand 20.00
Report SlippyBlue November 20, 2021 1:56 PM GMT
At half time.

Scotland 19 - Japan 6.

It's pretty poor viewing and a forgettable first 40 minutes. Scotland just doing a job on Japan but that's not really saying much as Japan really aren't much cop.

Amazon Prime killing this sport and from a betting point of view rugby union is just not a viable proposition anymore to manage your positions effectively.

Hopefully England against S.A. Will be a better spectacle than this one is.
Report SlippyBlue November 20, 2021 2:47 PM GMT
Full time

Scotland 29 - Japan 20

The least said about that game the better.
It was grim rugby to put it mildly.
Report SlippyBlue November 20, 2021 3:26 PM GMT
Perfect start for England, Tualigi in the corner but he's injured in the process and is taken off.

After 10 minutes, England 7 - S.A. 0.

It's game on.
Report SlippyBlue November 20, 2021 3:35 PM GMT
Steward bundles over, the Saffers are well and truly rattled by relentless England pressure.

England 14 - S.A. 3. ( 19 minutes ).
Report SlippyBlue November 20, 2021 5:10 PM GMT
England 27 - South Africa 26.

A tremendous match to watch, there really wasn't much between the sides and I suppose you could say the Saffers were a bit unlucky but some poor kicking cost them dear.

A really top game indeed, highly enjoyable.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham November 21, 2021 8:37 AM GMT
Agreed Slippy, Scotland poor, Actually enjoyed watching the japanese side throw the ball about , reminded me a bit of the Wales team of the 70s. England game good , not sure South Afican skipper deserved a yellow in those final minutes think that cost them the game. Wales game enjoyable , in my opinion, Australia were the better side as they played with 14 men for most of the game.
New Zealand wont be looking forward to the first game of the World Cup against France next year, they seem to be going backwards  but I am sure that will change soon.
One thing that seems to happen a lot lately is a side getting a penalty to win a game in the final few seconds , especially the home teams!!! (probably not but maybe my thinking )
Betting on Betfair especially in running is almost extinct compared to a few years ago, shame really.
Report SlippyBlue November 21, 2021 12:41 PM GMT
Indeed, in running now is just impossible and that's never going to change so at least we know not to get too involved.

Ireland being asked to give up 14.5 against Argentina on here at slight odds on. I think they'll cover that just about but it's not a strong fancy so more an interest bet.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham November 21, 2021 2:19 PM GMT
Argentina can always score tries
Report SlippyBlue November 21, 2021 4:22 PM GMT
Ireland 53 - Argentina 7.

Argentina were absolutely dreadful and that's me being generous.
Report hunt lunt and cunningham November 21, 2021 5:15 PM GMT
Yes they were bad, but Ireland are playing well at the moment.Seems that the All Blacks and Argentina have not played well after being away from home for a long period. You have to credit South Africa for the way they have played over the last few weeks and for me they are the best in the world at the moment.
On a 'lighter' note I dont know if anyone has been watching the England Woman team but they look a seriously good side.
Report DancingBraveTheBest November 22, 2021 1:39 PM GMT
Lots to look forward to tomorrow.
----------------------------------------------

Scotland V Japan 13.00

England V South Africa 15.15

Wales V Australia 17.30

France V New Zealand 20.00

4 home wins, wonder what the acca paid?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder